Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour StatsPost Your Daily Checklist Bonus
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus

#981 by robcgibb11 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 16:15

.0039 its my first bonus
robcgibb11
Posts2
Member Since24 Jan 2013
Last Visit12 Aug 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/2

#982 by Piddles » Sun Jan 27, 2013 16:18

CronoMaster wrote: I had posted this in another topic, but I guess it would be better to actually follow this one instead haha. I started doing the bonus yesterday, and I think I'm going to do it more often now. My stats from yesterday:

Daily Checklist Bonus
Complete your checklist and earn a bonus! How?
View PTC Ads 39 clicks $0.165
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 13 offers $4.66
Visit the Forum 8 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.5790

Today's bonus so far(May change by day's end):

View PTC Ads 20 clicks $0.098
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 2 tasks $0.02
Complete Offers 6 offers $2.54
Visit the Forum 28 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.3190

CronoMaster..Nice Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,733/1,893

#983 by Piddles » Sun Jan 27, 2013 16:19

robcgibb11 wrote: .0039 its my first bonus

robcgibb11..Nice Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,733/1,893

#984 by fromsilentsky » Sun Jan 27, 2013 21:23

January 27, 2013 Daily Checklist Bonus

  1. PTC ads: 19 clicks ($0.079)
  2. ClixGrid: 50 clicks ($0.00)
  3. Tasks: 10 tasks ($0.52)
  4. Offers: N/A
  5. Forum: 6 views
  6. Bonus: $0.0719
  7. Commissions: $0.2852
Today’s Total Earnings: $0.9561

I practically had to force myself to complete the requirements due to lack of tasks on my end. Not a good day…

Oh, before I forget! Congratulations, TasMail, on reaching $4000!
fromsilentsky
Posts592
Member Since1 Dec 2012
Last Visit2 Aug 2019
Likes Given782
Likes Received495/209

#985 by CronoMaster » Sun Jan 27, 2013 21:32

fromsilentsky wrote: January 27, 2013 Daily Checklist Bonus

  1. PTC ads: 19 clicks ($0.079)
  2. ClixGrid: 50 clicks ($0.00)
  3. Tasks: 10 tasks ($0.52)
  4. Offers: N/A
  5. Forum: 6 views
  6. Bonus: $0.0719
  7. Commissions: $0.2852
Today’s Total Earnings: $0.9561

I practically had to force myself to complete the requirements due to lack of tasks on my end. Not a good day…

Oh, before I forget! Congratulations, TasMail, on reaching $4000!

Nice job. Also, You've already reached over $60 in less than two months on this site, kudos! Keep it up!
CronoMaster
Posts234
Member Since23 Feb 2008
Last Visit25 Jan 2018
Likes Given659
Likes Received202/129

#986 by Piddles » Sun Jan 27, 2013 22:13

fromsilentsky wrote: January 27, 2013 Daily Checklist Bonus

  1. PTC ads: 19 clicks ($0.079)
  2. ClixGrid: 50 clicks ($0.00)
  3. Tasks: 10 tasks ($0.52)
  4. Offers: N/A
  5. Forum: 6 views
  6. Bonus: $0.0719
  7. Commissions: $0.2852
Today’s Total Earnings: $0.9561

I practically had to force myself to complete the requirements due to lack of tasks on my end. Not a good day…

Oh, before I forget! Congratulations, TasMail, on reaching $4000!

fromsilentsky..Nice Job!! I hope you get more task soon, I didn't have that many today either,,and thanks so much for the congrats, I been waiting all day to finally reach it.. Whoo Hoo ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,733/1,893

#987 by mastor » Mon Jan 28, 2013 05:25

just click hope earn money
mastor
Posts2
Member Since23 Dec 2012
Last Visit25 Nov 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#988 by fromsilentsky » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:51

CronoMaster wrote: Nice job. Also, You've already reached over $60 in less than two months on this site, kudos! Keep it up!

Thanks! I didn’t think I could earn money this quickly when I registered because $8 (for PayPal) seemed like a pretty high minimum. Took me two weeks to reach that amount the first time.

(And yes, I know there are sites with even greater and stricter requirements, like at least x amount of dollars must come from offers before you can cash out that $25 / $30 / $50. Good thing CS doesn’t have any of that nonsense.)


TasMail wrote: fromsilentsky..Nice Job!! I hope you get more task soon, I didn't have that many today either,,and thanks so much for the congrats, I been waiting all day to finally reach it.. Whoo Hoo ;)

Indeed, I was lucky I could submit enough of those casino searches and question/answer pair evaluations to meet the minimum. I hope I can catch up to you someday~
Last edited by fromsilentsky » Mon Jan 28, 2013 13:15 » edited 1 time in total
fromsilentsky
Posts592
Member Since1 Dec 2012
Last Visit2 Aug 2019
Likes Given782
Likes Received495/209

#989 by muzzleloader » Mon Jan 28, 2013 16:53

Here`s mine for today:

muzzleloader
Posts454
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit1 Aug 2016
Likes Given171
Likes Received255/156

#990 by Piddles » Mon Jan 28, 2013 17:42

fromsilentsky wrote:
CronoMaster wrote: Nice job. Also, You've already reached over $60 in less than two months on this site, kudos! Keep it up!

Thanks! I didn’t think I could earn money this quickly when I registered because $8 (for PayPal) seemed like a pretty high minimum. Took me two weeks to reach that amount the first time.

(And yes, I know there are sites with even greater and stricter requirements, like at least x amount of dollars must come from offers before you can cash out that $25 / $30 / $50. Good thing CS doesn’t have any of that nonsense.)


TasMail wrote: fromsilentsky..Nice Job!! I hope you get more task soon, I didn't have that many today either,,and thanks so much for the congrats, I been waiting all day to finally reach it.. Whoo Hoo ;)

Indeed, I was lucky I could submit enough of those casino searches and question/answer pair evaluations to meet the minimum. I hope I can catch up to you someday~

fromsilentsky.. You will catch me.. I feel it!! :clap: ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,733/1,893

#991 by Piddles » Mon Jan 28, 2013 17:44

muzzleloader wrote: Here`s mine for today:


muzzleloader..Nice Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,733/1,893

#992 by CronoMaster » Mon Jan 28, 2013 19:51

My bonus for today:

View PTC Ads 19 clicks $0.123
ClixGrid Game 55 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 4 tasks $0.04
Complete Offers 10 offers $2.05
Visit the Forum 50 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.2656

Its probably going to change. I'm debating on trying another survey or two, or maybe a few tasks before the end of the night.
CronoMaster
Posts234
Member Since23 Feb 2008
Last Visit25 Jan 2018
Likes Given659
Likes Received202/129

#993 by Piddles » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:22

CronoMaster wrote: My bonus for today:

View PTC Ads 19 clicks $0.123
ClixGrid Game 55 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 4 tasks $0.04
Complete Offers 10 offers $2.05
Visit the Forum 50 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.2656

Its probably going to change. I'm debating on trying another survey or two, or maybe a few tasks before the end of the night.

CronoMaster..Nice Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,733/1,893

#994 by Piddles » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:23

Jan 29, 2013 11:22:34 EST
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 28 clicks $0.198
ClixGrid Game 42 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 88 tasks $3.38
Complete Offers 6 offers $0.06
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be:$0.4366
Total Earned: $47.5786
;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,733/1,893

#995 by senna25 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:57

View PTC Ads 13 clicks $0.049
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 28 tasks $0.57
Complete Offers 1 offer $0.54
Visit the Forum 54 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
$0.1391Your current bonus for today will be:
Total Earned: $1.9925 View History

Although I am atm still doing tasks
senna25
Posts34
Member Since17 Feb 2008
Last Visit9 Dec 2013
Likes Given18
Likes Received22/15

#996 by CronoMaster » Tue Jan 29, 2013 14:53

TasMail wrote: Jan 29, 2013 11:22:34 EST
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 28 clicks $0.198
ClixGrid Game 42 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 88 tasks $3.38
Complete Offers 6 offers $0.06
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be:$0.4366
Total Earned: $47.5786
;)

Building up on that $4,000 I see! ;) Keep it up!
CronoMaster
Posts234
Member Since23 Feb 2008
Last Visit25 Jan 2018
Likes Given659
Likes Received202/129

#997 by Scorpion_ » Tue Jan 29, 2013 21:07

Here is my checklist bonus for today:



Scorpion_
Posts263
Member Since20 Oct 2012
Last Visit6 Apr 2017
Likes Given29
Likes Received197/121

#998 by ryotsu1 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 22:35

View PTC Ads 4 clicks $0.04
ClixGrid Game 32 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 101 tasks $2.05
Complete Offers Optional $0.00
Visit the Forum 35 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be : $0.2508
ryotsu1
Posts92
Member Since22 Apr 2012
Last Visit9 Feb 2016
Likes Given6
Likes Received29/21

#999 by CronoMaster » Tue Jan 29, 2013 22:41

Today's bonus:

View PTC Ads 24 clicks $0.144
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 28 tasks $1.28
Complete Offers 4 offers $0.93
Visit the Forum 50 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.2825

I'm starting to really like this whole bonus thing :D
CronoMaster
Posts234
Member Since23 Feb 2008
Last Visit25 Jan 2018
Likes Given659
Likes Received202/129

#1000 by Piddles » Tue Jan 29, 2013 22:42

senna25 wrote: View PTC Ads 13 clicks $0.049
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 28 tasks $0.57
Complete Offers 1 offer $0.54
Visit the Forum 54 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
$0.1391Your current bonus for today will be:
Total Earned: $1.9925 View History

Although I am atm still doing tasks

senna25..Congrats!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,733/1,893
Return to 'Your Stats' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 19, 2019 23:44:20 EST