Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour StatsPost Your Daily Checklist Bonus
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus

#2461 by Piddles » Sun Sep 01, 2013 23:21

Sep 1, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 34 clicks $0.151
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 9 tasks $0.64
Complete Offers 11 offers $0.19
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1177
Total Earned: $117.2421
;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#2462 by frechdaechsin » Sun Sep 01, 2013 23:40

Sep 1, 2013 23:37:43 EST Daily Checklist Bonus

View PTC Ads 19 clicks $0.064
ClixGrid Game 29 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 2 tasks $0.21
Complete Offers 11 offers $0.12

Congrats! You have met the minimum requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0473
Total Earned: $10.1370

edit:
Complete Tasks 3 tasks $0.28
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0557

Thanks :clixsense: :thumbup:
frechdaechsin
Posts727
Member Since7 Apr 2007
Last Visit23 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,088
Likes Received985/414

#2463 by Sukam » Mon Sep 02, 2013 00:35

TasMail wrote: Sep 1, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 34 clicks $0.151
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 9 tasks $0.64
Complete Offers 11 offers $0.19
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1177
Total Earned: $117.2421
;)


TasMail................................Good Going :mrgreen:
Sukam
Posts2,295
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last Visit31 Mar 2019
Likes Given2,086
Likes Received1,800/838

#2464 by Sukam » Mon Sep 02, 2013 00:37

frechdaechsin wrote: Sep 1, 2013 23:37:43 EST Daily Checklist Bonus

View PTC Ads 19 clicks $0.064
ClixGrid Game 29 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 2 tasks $0.21
Complete Offers 11 offers $0.12

Congrats! You have met the minimum requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0473
Total Earned: $10.1370

edit:
Complete Tasks 3 tasks $0.28
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0557

Thanks :clixsense: :thumbup:

frechdaechsin...................................Good Going :mrgreen:
Sukam
Posts2,295
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last Visit31 Mar 2019
Likes Given2,086
Likes Received1,800/838

#2465 by Piddles » Mon Sep 02, 2013 01:07

frechdaechsin wrote: Sep 1, 2013 23:37:43 EST Daily Checklist Bonus

View PTC Ads 19 clicks $0.064
ClixGrid Game 29 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 2 tasks $0.21
Complete Offers 11 offers $0.12

Congrats! You have met the minimum requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0473
Total Earned: $10.1370

edit:
Complete Tasks 3 tasks $0.28
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0557

Thanks :clixsense: :thumbup:

frechdaechsin...............Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#2466 by Gasher » Mon Sep 02, 2013 19:45

Early bed. :thumbup:
Gasher
Posts1,485
Member Since25 Apr 2012
Last Visit18 Nov 2018
Likes Given780
Likes Received740/439

#2467 by theforce250 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 19:45

theforce250
Posts93
Member Since8 Jul 2013
Last Visit20 Jul 2015
Likes Given37
Likes Received53/31

#2468 by Piddles » Mon Sep 02, 2013 21:16

Gasher wrote:
Early bed. :thumbup:

Gasher...............Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#2469 by Piddles » Mon Sep 02, 2013 21:17

theforce250 wrote:

theforce250..............Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#2470 by fromsilentsky » Mon Sep 02, 2013 21:48

theforce250 wrote:

I saw you winning on ClixGrid! (happened not long before it awarded me a dime as well)

September 2, 2013

  1. PTC ads: 25 clicks ($0.077)
  2. ClixGrid: 60 clicks ($0.10)
  3. Tasks: 10 tasks ($0.98)
  4. Offers: 1 survey ($0.85)
  5. Forum: 32 views
  6. Bonus: $0.2408
  7. Referral Commissions: $0.0488
Today’s Total Earnings: $2.2966

Happy Labour Day, everyone! :-D
fromsilentsky
Posts592
Member Since1 Dec 2012
Last Visit2 Aug 2019
Likes Given782
Likes Received495/209

#2471 by Piddles » Mon Sep 02, 2013 23:06

fromsilentsky wrote:
theforce250 wrote:

I saw you winning on ClixGrid! (happened not long before it awarded me a dime as well)

September 2, 2013

  1. PTC ads: 25 clicks ($0.077)
  2. ClixGrid: 60 clicks ($0.10)
  3. Tasks: 10 tasks ($0.98)
  4. Offers: 1 survey ($0.85)
  5. Forum: 32 views
  6. Bonus: $0.2408
  7. Referral Commissions: $0.0488
Today’s Total Earnings: $2.2966

Happy Labour Day, everyone! :-D

fromsilentsky..............Awesome Job! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#2472 by pancrasino » Mon Sep 02, 2013 23:15

pancrasino
Posts229
Member Since26 Sep 2012
Last Visit5 Jun 2016
Likes Given19
Likes Received186/83

#2473 by Piddles » Mon Sep 02, 2013 23:34

raresareyes wrote:

raresareyes..............Awesome Job! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#2474 by Piddles » Mon Sep 02, 2013 23:43

Sep 2, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 28 clicks $0.121
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.10
Complete Tasks 15 tasks $1.04
Complete Offers 5 offers $0.10
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1633
Total Earned: $117.3598
;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#2475 by frechdaechsin » Mon Sep 02, 2013 23:44

Sep 2, 2013 23:41:49 EST Daily Checklist Bonus

View PTC Ads 14 clicks $0.054
ClixGrid Game 21 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 2 tasks $0.21
Complete Offers 9 offers $0.58

Congrats! You have met the minimum requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1013
Total Earned: $10.1927

yippieh, I had a survey yesterday. :D
frechdaechsin
Posts727
Member Since7 Apr 2007
Last Visit23 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,088
Likes Received985/414

#2476 by ivanstas » Tue Sep 03, 2013 00:14

ivanstas
Posts145
Member Since14 Nov 2011
Last Visit2 Jun 2019
Likes Given568
Likes Received262/89

#2477 by Sukam » Tue Sep 03, 2013 00:29

TasMail wrote: Sep 2, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 28 clicks $0.121
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.10
Complete Tasks 15 tasks $1.04
Complete Offers 5 offers $0.10
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1633
Total Earned: $117.3598
;)

TasMail...........................Good Going :mrgreen:
Sukam
Posts2,295
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last Visit31 Mar 2019
Likes Given2,086
Likes Received1,800/838

#2478 by Sukam » Tue Sep 03, 2013 00:30

frechdaechsin wrote: Sep 2, 2013 23:41:49 EST Daily Checklist Bonus

View PTC Ads 14 clicks $0.054
ClixGrid Game 21 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 2 tasks $0.21
Complete Offers 9 offers $0.58

Congrats! You have met the minimum requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1013
Total Earned: $10.1927

yippieh, I had a survey yesterday. :D

frechdaechsin ...........................Good Going :mrgreen:
Sukam
Posts2,295
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last Visit31 Mar 2019
Likes Given2,086
Likes Received1,800/838

#2479 by Sukam » Tue Sep 03, 2013 00:32

ivanstas wrote:

ivanstas...........................Good Going :mrgreen:
Sukam
Posts2,295
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last Visit31 Mar 2019
Likes Given2,086
Likes Received1,800/838

#2480 by Sukam » Tue Sep 03, 2013 00:34

:lol: :D

Sukam
Posts2,295
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last Visit31 Mar 2019
Likes Given2,086
Likes Received1,800/838
Return to 'Your Stats' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 17, 2019 13:41:29 EST