Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour StatsPost Your Daily Checklist Bonus
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus

#2141 by born131e » Sat Aug 10, 2013 02:56

TasMail wrote: 24 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.1922


congrats!!!!! is good & keep it on :clap:
born131e
Posts1
Member Since29 Jun 2013
Last Visit15 Aug 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#2142 by Piddles » Sat Aug 10, 2013 03:10

kunalvermaall wrote: hi i have revived daily checklist bonus up till now Total Earned: $0.9184

kunalvermaall..............Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#2143 by Piddles » Sat Aug 10, 2013 03:11

kunalvermaall wrote: today received $ 0.211 in bonus

kunalvermaall.............Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#2144 by coinflip09 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 03:13

kunalvermaall wrote: today received $ 0.211 in bonus

that's good! :thumbup:
coinflip09
Posts188
Member Since24 Feb 2009
Last Visit16 Jul 2017
Likes Given56
Likes Received62/47

#2145 by frechdaechsin » Sat Aug 10, 2013 15:34

Aug 10, 2013 15:30:18 EST Daily Checklist Bonus

View PTC Ads 15 clicks $0.079
ClixGrid Game 29 clicks $0.10
Complete Tasks 3 tasks $0.21
Complete Offers 12 offers $0.12
Visit the Forum 33 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0611
Total Earned: $9.1350

I've been lucky at ClixGrid again :D
Thanks :clixsense: :thumbup:
and a good night for everyone.
frechdaechsin
Posts727
Member Since7 Apr 2007
Last Visit23 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,088
Likes Received985/414

#2146 by Piddles » Sat Aug 10, 2013 21:20

frechdaechsin wrote: Aug 10, 2013 15:30:18 EST Daily Checklist Bonus

View PTC Ads 15 clicks $0.079
ClixGrid Game 29 clicks $0.10
Complete Tasks 3 tasks $0.21
Complete Offers 12 offers $0.12
Visit the Forum 33 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0611
Total Earned: $9.1350

I've been lucky at ClixGrid again :D
Thanks :clixsense: :thumbup:
and a good night for everyone.

frechdaechsin.............Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#2147 by Gasher » Sat Aug 10, 2013 23:11

Aug 10, 2013 23:09:09 ESTDaily Checklist Bonus

View PTC Ads 28 clicks $0.149
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.10
Complete Tasks 12 tasks $0.84
Complete Offers 30 offers $1.39
Visit the Forum 71 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.2975 :thumbup:
Gasher
Posts1,485
Member Since25 Apr 2012
Last Visit18 Nov 2018
Likes Given780
Likes Received740/439

#2148 by Piddles » Sat Aug 10, 2013 23:13

Gasher wrote: Aug 10, 2013 23:09:09 ESTDaily Checklist Bonus

View PTC Ads 28 clicks $0.149
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.10
Complete Tasks 12 tasks $0.84
Complete Offers 30 offers $1.39
Visit the Forum 71 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.2975 :thumbup:

Gasher.............Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#2149 by TPhoenix » Sat Aug 10, 2013 23:21



Today was a good day! :)
TPhoenix
Posts390
Member Since8 Dec 2011
Last Visit10 Nov 2018
Likes Given551
Likes Received299/145

#2150 by Piddles » Sat Aug 10, 2013 23:23

TPhoenix wrote:

Today was a good day! :)

TPhoenix.............Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#2151 by Piddles » Sat Aug 10, 2013 23:44

Aug 10, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 38 clicks $0.236
ClixGrid Game 70 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 21 tasks $1.82
Complete Offers 11 offers $3.72
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.6931
Total Earned: $107.7506
;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#2152 by shadgee » Sat Aug 10, 2013 23:50

oh is a great job :clap: :lol: :D
shadgee
Posts7
Member Since25 Jul 2013
Last Visit1 Nov 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/3

#2153 by Piddles » Sun Aug 11, 2013 23:40

Aug 11, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 41 clicks $0.239
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.10
Complete Tasks 3 tasks $0.24
Complete Offers 3 offers $0.07
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0779
Total Earned: $108.4449
;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#2154 by frechdaechsin » Sun Aug 11, 2013 23:47

Aug 11, 2013 23:46:07 EST Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 16 clicks $0.121
ClixGrid Game 26 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 2 tasks $0.14
Complete Offers 12 offers $0.12
Visit the Forum 49 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0457
Total Earned: $9.2046
frechdaechsin
Posts727
Member Since7 Apr 2007
Last Visit23 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,088
Likes Received985/414

#2155 by TPhoenix » Sun Aug 11, 2013 23:56

TPhoenix
Posts390
Member Since8 Dec 2011
Last Visit10 Nov 2018
Likes Given551
Likes Received299/145

#2156 by Piddles » Mon Aug 12, 2013 00:13

frechdaechsin wrote: Aug 11, 2013 23:46:07 EST Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 16 clicks $0.121
ClixGrid Game 26 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 2 tasks $0.14
Complete Offers 12 offers $0.12
Visit the Forum 49 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0457
Total Earned: $9.2046

frechdaechsin.............Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#2157 by Piddles » Mon Aug 12, 2013 00:14

TPhoenix wrote:

TPhoenix............Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#2158 by rahulmatang » Mon Aug 12, 2013 00:28

TPhoenix wrote:

Today was a good day! :)

3 offers and 3 dollars very big offers you have done.
rahulmatang
Posts243
Member Since18 Oct 2012
Last Visit5 Mar 2017
Likes Given25
Likes Received95/50

#2159 by frechdaechsin » Mon Aug 12, 2013 15:20

Aug 12, 2013 15:17:55 EST Daily Checklist Bonus

View PTC Ads 16 clicks $0.085
ClixGrid Game 47 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 3 tasks $0.21
Complete Offers 5 offers $0.05
Visit the Forum 11 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0414
Total Earned: $9.2503
frechdaechsin
Posts727
Member Since7 Apr 2007
Last Visit23 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,088
Likes Received985/414

#2160 by Gasher » Mon Aug 12, 2013 18:05

Aug 11, 2013 Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC ADS 27 clicks $0.105
Clixgrid Game 60 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks Optional £0.00
Complete Offers 5 offers $24.08
Visit the Forum 191 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be : $2.902
Good Bonus Yesterday
:thumbup: :$ :thumbup:
Gasher
Posts1,485
Member Since25 Apr 2012
Last Visit18 Nov 2018
Likes Given780
Likes Received740/439
Return to 'Your Stats' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 13, 2019 15:57:26 EST