Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour StatsPost Your Daily Checklist Bonus
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus

#1 by Piddles » Sun Aug 19, 2012 02:17

~*~Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus~*~

I just started getting mine as I have not been online much so here is mine so far

19 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.1131

18 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.0948


did edit cuz I cant seem to spell @ 11pm..lol
Last edited by valerie » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:09 » edited 1 time in total
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#2 by bellademon » Mon Aug 20, 2012 00:56

Congratulations! :clap: :clap:
awesome job :thumbup:
keep up the great work! :)
bellademon
Posts58
Member Since4 Mar 2012
Last Visit15 Apr 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received25/7

#3 by Piddles » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:40

20 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.2028
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#4 by Piddles » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:40

bellademon wrote: Congratulations! :clap: :clap:
awesome job :thumbup:
keep up the great work! :)

TY
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#5 by asaadsoft » Mon Aug 20, 2012 14:26

congrats bro :thumbup:
asaadsoft
Posts252
Member Since2 May 2012
Last Visit23 Oct 2019
Likes Given144
Likes Received180/106

#6 by rlutia66 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 14:46

19 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0463
18 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0744
17 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0718
15 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0477
13 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0726
12 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.1057
11 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.1221
10 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0556
09 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0528
08 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0449
07 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0554
05 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0396

Today I fight for one single task to catch and qualify for the bonus :



But it's so hard....
rlutia66
Posts1,625
Member Since7 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Mar 2017
Likes Given505
Likes Received832/467

#7 by Piddles » Tue Aug 21, 2012 07:45

AsaadPtc wrote: congrats bro :thumbup:

TY
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#8 by Piddles » Tue Aug 21, 2012 07:46

rlutia66 wrote: 19 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0463
18 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0744
17 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0718
15 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0477
13 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0726
12 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.1057
11 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.1221
10 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0556
09 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0528
08 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0449
07 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0554
05 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus Complete - $0.0396

Today I fight for one single task to catch and qualify for the bonus :



But it's so hard....

I think your doing good rlutia66
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#9 by Piddles » Tue Aug 21, 2012 07:48

21 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.0825
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#10 by Piddles » Wed Aug 22, 2012 16:45

22 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.1422
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#11 by basma2012 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 18:23

you EX good
basma2012
Posts17
Member Since15 May 2012
Last Visit21 Feb 2014
Likes Given2
Likes Received8/2

#12 by Piddles » Thu Aug 23, 2012 17:42

23 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.1118
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#13 by Piddles » Fri Aug 24, 2012 13:15

24 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.1922
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#14 by verjelyap » Fri Aug 24, 2012 22:51

Got my Checklist Bonus for 2 days.. :lol: :lol:
I feel good!
[/img]
verjelyap
Posts140
Member Since29 Feb 2012
Last Visit17 Feb 2018
Likes Given161
Likes Received65/38

#15 by sanjeeva75 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 23:29

TasMail wrote: ~*~Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus~*~

I just started getting mine as I have not been online much so here is mine so far

19 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.1131

18 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.0948


did edit cuz I cant seem to spell @ 11pm..lol
hi,we have no surveys,more tasks(one or two task have but difficult)available
no offers we cant complete checklist only one day what to do?
sanjeeva75
Posts576
Member Since23 Aug 2011
Last Visit13 Aug 2015
Likes Given57
Likes Received137/111

#16 by Piddles » Sat Aug 25, 2012 19:15

sanjeeva75 wrote:
TasMail wrote: ~*~Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus~*~

I just started getting mine as I have not been online much so here is mine so far

19 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.1131

18 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.0948


did edit cuz I cant seem to spell @ 11pm..lol
hi,we have no surveys,more tasks(one or two task have but difficult)available
no offers we cant complete checklist only one day what to do?

sanjeeva75
Try reading here to help you with no task

FYI regarding no tasks | ClixSense Forum
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#17 by Piddles » Sun Aug 26, 2012 00:03

26 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.0968
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#18 by MIMAP45 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 00:08

This is my first week of doing my check list. Am averaging .18 to .22 per day. Love it
MIMAP45
Posts22
Member Since24 Dec 2011
Last Visit5 Aug 2013
Likes Given123
Likes Received13/6

#19 by Piddles » Sun Aug 26, 2012 01:02

MIMAP45 wrote: This is my first week of doing my check list. Am averaging .18 to .22 per day. Love it

Nice Job!!
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#20 by vivek2210 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 01:44

:D
vivek2210
Posts7
Member Since11 Jul 2012
Last Visit26 Aug 2012
Likes Given0
Likes Received7/2
Return to 'Your Stats' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Nov 18, 2019 13:23:17 EST