Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeSuccess StoriesReaching my first $100 in a historical way
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Reaching my first $100 in a historical way

Locked

#81 by sanjeeva75 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 23:27

SathishMagleena wrote:
sanjeeva75 wrote:
dear sathishmagleena,
how to post tweet my referral link with short note many pages
thanks.

hi sanjeeva,

i think you are asking about how to tweet you referral link in twitter with a short note.

if it is about that my friend ,then i have no experience how to tweet the links .

but my friends say it's a good way to gain referrals .so just try google for some tips .

good luck :thumbup:
dear Sathish,
can u tel me what's page(FB) to paste my (ref link)? I've search thies pages interesting make money,earn money,best ptc,legit ptc
tel me any good pages to get more referrals
thanks :thumbup:
sanjeeva75
Posts576
Member Since23 Aug 2011
Last Visit13 Aug 2015
Likes Given57
Likes Received137/111

#82 by CoolDudeX » Sat Aug 11, 2012 02:05

sanjeeva75 wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote:
sanjeeva75 wrote:
dear sathishmagleena,
how to post tweet my referral link with short note many pages
thanks.

hi sanjeeva,

i think you are asking about how to tweet you referral link in twitter with a short note.

if it is about that my friend ,then i have no experience how to tweet the links .

but my friends say it's a good way to gain referrals .so just try google for some tips .

good luck :thumbup:
dear Sathish,
can u tel me what's page(FB) to paste my (ref link)? I've search thies pages interesting make money,earn money,best ptc,legit ptc
tel me any good pages to get more referrals
thanks :thumbup:

Hello sanjeeva75 ,

As you know there is no certain page to get most number of referrals , so you have to use every opportunity out there to get them.

for example , if you enter the keyword "Earn money" in the search box ,you will get a number of results below in the search box (about 5 to 6 pages).

but the interesting part is when you type "Earn money" in the search box and click the magnifier (a little icon at the rightmost of the search box) ,you will be take to page which contains links to 100's pages with the exsisting keyword you have provided with .

In this way for every keyword you can get several pages .just post on them .it takes time but it works .

Good luck :thumbup:
CoolDudeX
Posts2,536
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,857
Likes Received1,623/887

#83 by sanjeeva75 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 21:00

SathishMagleena wrote:
sanjeeva75 wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote:
sanjeeva75 wrote:
dear sathishmagleena,
how to post tweet my referral link with short note many pages
thanks.

hi sanjeeva,

i think you are asking about how to tweet you referral link in twitter with a short note.

if it is about that my friend ,then i have no experience how to tweet the links .

but my friends say it's a good way to gain referrals .so just try google for some tips .

good luck :thumbup:
dear Sathish,
can u tel me what's page(FB) to paste my (ref link)? I've search thies pages interesting make money,earn money,best ptc,legit ptc
tel me any good pages to get more referrals
thanks :thumbup:

Hello sanjeeva75 ,

As you know there is no certain page to get most number of referrals , so you have to use every opportunity out there to get them.

for example , if you enter the keyword "Earn money" in the search box ,you will get a number of results below in the search box (about 5 to 6 pages).

but the interesting part is when you type "Earn money" in the search box and click the magnifier (a little icon at the rightmost of the search box) ,you will be take to page which contains links to 100's pages with the exsisting keyword you have provided with .

In this way for every keyword you can get several pages .just post on them .it takes time but it works .

Good luck :thumbup:
thanks sathish,
i ve already search that key word but i ve got 3 ref,if u can tell me another usefull key words,one more question can u guide me to doing task by Skype chat my Skype : name is [removed] pls if u can add me,pls explane how to do tasks
that's the great help sathish
thanks
all the very best to you... :thumbup:
Last edited by ptcscrutiny » Mon Aug 13, 2012 01:32 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: Not allowed to post instant messaging usernames (like Yahoo Messanger, Google Chat, Skype, etc.)
sanjeeva75
Posts576
Member Since23 Aug 2011
Last Visit13 Aug 2015
Likes Given57
Likes Received137/111

#84 by sanjeeva75 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 03:26

sanjeeva75 wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote:
sanjeeva75 wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote:
sanjeeva75 wrote:
dear sathishmagleena,
how to post tweet my referral link with short note many pages
thanks.

hi sanjeeva,

i think you are asking about how to tweet you referral link in twitter with a short note.

if it is about that my friend ,then i have no experience how to tweet the links .

but my friends say it's a good way to gain referrals .so just try google for some tips .

good luck :thumbup:
dear Sathish,
can u tel me what's page(FB) to paste my (ref link)? I've search thies pages interesting make money,earn money,best ptc,legit ptc
tel me any good pages to get more referrals
thanks :thumbup:

Hello sanjeeva75 ,

As you know there is no certain page to get most number of referrals , so you have to use every opportunity out there to get them.

for example , if you enter the keyword "Earn money" in the search box ,you will get a number of results below in the search box (about 5 to 6 pages).

but the interesting part is when you type "Earn money" in the search box and click the magnifier (a little icon at the rightmost of the search box) ,you will be take to page which contains links to 100's pages with the exsisting keyword you have provided with .

In this way for every keyword you can get several pages .just post on them .it takes time but it works .

Good luck :thumbup:
thanks sathish,
i ve already search that key word but i ve got 3 ref,if u can tell me another usefull key words,one more question can u guide me to doing task by Skype chat my Skype : name is [removed] pls if u can add me,pls explane how to do tasks
that's the great help sathish
thanks
all the very best to you... :thumbup:
hi sathish,
I've post FB my payment proof and shot nort is it OK first open payment details
and second my ref link tel me OK or not
don't think disturb you
thanks
sanjeeva75
Posts576
Member Since23 Aug 2011
Last Visit13 Aug 2015
Likes Given57
Likes Received137/111

#85 by CoolDudeX » Tue Aug 14, 2012 09:07

sanjeeva75 wrote:
hi sathish,
I've post FB my payment proof and shot nort is it OK first open payment details
and second my ref link tel me OK or not
don't think disturb you
thanks

No i dont think that your disturbing me ......i will never think like that :)

Happy to help everyone always,

and for the thing you have asked ,

yes that's good . just let others know clearly the post your making (i mean make clear the URL)

just give it like this in this format

*your short note
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

free registration (or) click here to join free : Paid to Click Advertising at ClixSense --> (your link)

and then under that your payment proof or whatever photo that conveys the message clearly .

I hope you asked me this only . if anything else you want to ask me .feel free to ask :)
CoolDudeX
Posts2,536
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,857
Likes Received1,623/887

#86 by mehade69 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 20:14

Wow! That's great! Congratulations :lol: :lol:
mehade69
Posts19
Member Since31 Jan 2012
Last Visit17 Jul 2017
Likes Given11
Likes Received15/5

#87 by sanjeeva75 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 01:23

SathishMagleena wrote:
sanjeeva75 wrote:
hi sathish,
I've post FB my payment proof and shot nort is it OK first open payment details
and second my ref link tel me OK or not
don't think disturb you
thanks

No i dont think that your disturbing me ......i will never think like that :)

Happy to help everyone always,

and for the thing you have asked ,

yes that's good . just let others know clearly the post your making (i mean make clear the URL)

just give it like this in this format

*your short note
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

free registration (or) click here to join free : Paid to Click Advertising at ClixSense --> (your link)

and then under that your payment proof or whatever photo that conveys the message clearly .

I hope you asked me this only . if anything else you want to ask me .feel free to ask :)
thanks sathish
i know Ur very good person.I'll tell every members,others
very good persons and good admin inside the clixsense..... :thumbup:
many thanks pls add me on Skype I've sent request for you...
:thumbup:
sanjeeva75
Posts576
Member Since23 Aug 2011
Last Visit13 Aug 2015
Likes Given57
Likes Received137/111

#88 by CoolDudeX » Thu Aug 16, 2012 23:21

mehade69 wrote: Wow! That's great! Congratulations :lol: :lol:

sanjeeva75 wrote:
thanks sathish
i know Ur very good person.I'll tell every members,others
very good persons and good admin inside the clixsense..... :thumbup:
many thanks pls add me on Skype I've sent request for you...
:thumbup:

Thank you friends :D :thumbup:
CoolDudeX
Posts2,536
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,857
Likes Received1,623/887

#89 by kolsense » Wed Sep 19, 2012 07:13

SathishMagleena » yes! You're right! Congratsss!
kolsense
Posts35
Member Since13 Nov 2010
Last Visit20 Jul 2017
Likes Given9
Likes Received13/7

#90 by nmbala100 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 07:49

:clap: :thumbup: go on :thumbup: best of luck :D
nmbala100
Posts396
Member Since19 Jun 2012
Last Visit18 Aug 2013
Likes Given765
Likes Received259/169

#91 by celbarg » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:19

congrats!
celbarg
Posts47
Member Since23 Aug 2009
Last Visit6 Oct 2018
Likes Given66
Likes Received14/12

#92 by CoolDudeX » Wed Sep 19, 2012 13:31

kolsense wrote: SathishMagleena » yes! You're right! Congratsss!

Thank you kolsense :thumbup:
CoolDudeX
Posts2,536
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,857
Likes Received1,623/887

#93 by CoolDudeX » Wed Sep 19, 2012 13:32

nmbala100 wrote: :clap: :thumbup: go on :thumbup: best of luck :D

thanks nmbala100 , now i should focus on my 2nd 100 dollars in :cs:
CoolDudeX
Posts2,536
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,857
Likes Received1,623/887
Locked
Return to 'Success Stories' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 12, 2021 12:35:00 EST