Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talkunlucky upgrade
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
unlucky upgrade

#1 by mdmahabub6666 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 13:45

I wish that if I did not upgrade on this site because extremely low earnings, difficult active referral gaining, unavailable and hard tasks, hardly clixgrid winnings, high upgrade fees, interest-less offers.

If I would know that this site is kept importance only for the advertisers benefits I would never sign-up on this site no question to upgrade on this site. If I did not upgrade I will never click on this site, but now I am suffering with my investment $17. And I have invested of $10 for gaining referral only gain 1 active referral. A total of $27 unlucky investment.

The referral gainers are invetsting so much on gaining their active referrals but a little bit of success on it.

I never know I can suffer with the site . Now I see its a lost hope earning site like TITANIC.
mdmahabub6666
Posts66
Member Since25 Dec 2010
Last Visit28 Dec 2018
Likes Given32
Likes Received25/16

#2 by valerie » Mon Apr 16, 2012 15:04

You joined over a year ago. Why are you complaint when you have been a member for a year and a half?
There was not any tasks a year and a half ago. You knew how it all worked here.

The option to upgrade, is simply an option. Not sure how you can say $1.41 a month is an expensive upgrade.

Not sure how you can say that referral gainers are investing a lot. I've never spent 1 single cent to advertise CS.
valerie
Posts16,980
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,265
Likes Received16,089/6,126

#3 by cristi07 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 15:08

OH how sad for that side comment... :( but before you complain did you study first the clixsense system?

If you just get your premium account without

1. studying,
  2. analyzing,
  3. get some idea from the expert,
  4. and making some target goal

sorry to say this but you deserve it.... and you dont need to blame your decision making to clicksense because joining any ptc job like clixsense is not instant billionaire job... because you just upgrade then you earn lots of money? oh no its not that way.... earning big in any ptc site needs effort, studying and learning...

Im not arguing you in this post of mine... I just want to give you some of my strategy before I commit completely myself in any ptc I join...

Goodluck and hoping for everyone success... :thumbup:
God bless... :)
cristi07
Posts90
Member Since6 Mar 2012
Last Visit1 May 2014
Likes Given5
Likes Received40/24

#4 by verjelyap » Mon Apr 16, 2012 19:18

In joining ClixSense...i just expected a monthly earning of $1 through clicking of ads...
but as of today i earned $29.50.
$26.33 - tasks
$ 2.17 - ptc
$ 1.00 - clixgrid

Just be patient and be focused in doing your task...
By the way ...i don't have any referral clicks yet!

Thanks ClixSense! :clap: :thumbup:
verjelyap
Posts140
Member Since29 Feb 2012
Last Visit17 Feb 2018
Likes Given161
Likes Received65/38

#5 by Bundesliga » Mon Apr 16, 2012 21:25

You must rethink in another way about clixsense !!
it's great PTC !!
Bundesliga
Posts27
Member Since27 Jun 2011
Last Visit17 Aug 2019
Likes Given11
Likes Received13/7

#6 by Darkstar2 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 20:25

verjelyap wrote: In joining ClixSense...i just expected a monthly earning of $1 through clicking of ads...
but as of today i earned $29.50.
$26.33 - tasks
$ 2.17 - ptc
$ 1.00 - clixgrid

Just be patient and be focused in doing your task...
By the way ...i don't have any referral clicks yet!

Thanks ClixSense! :clap: :thumbup:

Wow ! I wish I had referrals like that. You expected $1 of earning, now that's amazing. That's the exact type of referral that people need, and is the exact opposite of someone expecting $10,000 a month :P

I share your experience mate. When I joined here I was promised something by a scammer that never delivered and now I have 2/3 of my referrals inactive, and to my surprise I earned from tasks.

As you can see $1 per month is an easy goal, let's make it $1 a day now, if you are one of those that gets tasks, you can do far more.
Darkstar2
Posts11,569
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,955
Likes Received9,558/4,602
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 21, 2019 20:10:33 EST