Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkWhat music/song are you listening now?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
What music/song are you listening now?

#1501 by Nikorj » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:07

He he Fun intro.

Reminds me of.

Cake.

Cake - The Distance - YouTube
Nikorj
Posts1,451
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,144
Likes Received1,242/782

#1502 by AaYuSh33 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 13:07

Currently listening to,

The Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down

The Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down (Audio) ft. Daya - YouTube
AaYuSh33
Posts301
Member Since9 Jun 2014
Last Visit23 Sep 2018
Likes Given682
Likes Received377/206

#1503 by True-Democracy » Tue Aug 02, 2016 08:31

How cool is this ! :D must watch this video :arrow: watch me
True-Democracy
Posts1,310
Member Since27 Jun 2012
Last Visit3 Dec 2018
Likes Given3,053
Likes Received1,246/681

#1504 by True-Democracy » Tue Aug 02, 2016 17:39

True-Democracy
Posts1,310
Member Since27 Jun 2012
Last Visit3 Dec 2018
Likes Given3,053
Likes Received1,246/681

#1505 by kwimy » Tue Aug 02, 2016 18:55

Last edited by kwimy » Tue Aug 02, 2016 19:54 » edited 6 times in total
kwimy
Posts2,326
Member Since28 Oct 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,183
Likes Received1,034/756

#1506 by Stormrider7 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 21:41

Stormrider7
Posts39
Member Since27 Nov 2012
Last Visit5 Aug 2019
Likes Given1
Likes Received18/14

#1507 by kwimy » Tue Aug 02, 2016 22:22

kwimy
Posts2,326
Member Since28 Oct 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,183
Likes Received1,034/756

#1508 by Sarah_Hill » Wed Aug 03, 2016 08:42

Sarah_Hill
Posts795
Member Since16 Sep 2015
Last Visit23 Sep 2016
Likes Given625
Likes Received854/483

#1509 by BouldRake » Wed Aug 03, 2016 08:53

I was burning garden waste last night, and I had my music on. It was quiet, but it was about 11pm, so it carried a bit. Not enough for anyone to hear it inside, but when the guy next door came out for a smoke, he could hear it.

"Eeh, music you kids listen to today, I can't understand a word she's saying" (he's older than my grandad would be, so he can call me a kid).

"Yeah, that's because it's Spanish".

DesiSlava - El Talisman, La Bamba, Tequila and Guantanamera - [LIVE] Piano Bar Camino 29.04. - YouTube
BouldRake
Posts2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,959/1,511

#1510 by Marcel-R6 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:11

Marcel-R6
Posts3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit16 Aug 2019
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,300/1,690

#1511 by TutFREAK » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:17

TutFREAK
Posts417
Member Since19 Feb 2014
Last Visit1 Jun 2019
Likes Given658
Likes Received336/180

#1512 by Sarah_Hill » Wed Aug 03, 2016 14:04

BouldRake wrote: I was burning garden waste last night, and I had my music on. It was quiet, but it was about 11pm, so it carried a bit. Not enough for anyone to hear it inside, but when the guy next door came out for a smoke, he could hear it.

"Eeh, music you kids listen to today, I can't understand a word she's saying" (he's older than my grandad would be, so he can call me a kid).

"Yeah, that's because it's Spanish".

DesiSlava - El Talisman, La Bamba, Tequila and Guantanamera - [LIVE] Piano Bar Camino 29.04. - YouTube

I think she sounds like the lead singer of one of those typical ensembles usually hired for a village summer festivity, or for a special occasion such as a wedding (though this seems to be becoming rarer). If I may make a suggestion, listen to the original versions of those songs, there's a huge difference.

Of course, you might be hearing that simply because you like it better... but I thought I'd suggest, just in case you didn't know the original ones. :)
Sarah_Hill
Posts795
Member Since16 Sep 2015
Last Visit23 Sep 2016
Likes Given625
Likes Received854/483

#1513 by Sarah_Hill » Wed Aug 03, 2016 14:05

Sarah_Hill
Posts795
Member Since16 Sep 2015
Last Visit23 Sep 2016
Likes Given625
Likes Received854/483

#1514 by BouldRake » Wed Aug 03, 2016 14:27

Sarah_Hill wrote:
I think she sounds like the lead singer of one of those typical ensembles usually hired for a village summer festivity, or for a special occasion such as a wedding (though this seems to be becoming rarer). If I may make a suggestion, listen to the original versions of those songs, there's a huge difference.

Of course, you might be hearing that simply because you like it better... but I thought I'd suggest, just in case you didn't know the original ones. :)

Yeah, you're right, the originals are better. I listened to them while I was looking for a link (the one I provided is low quality, but the version I was listening to is 4GB as it's part of a full concert, so it's either editing the video or a massive upload, so I didn't bother).

I like her in general, rather than this track specifically. In her defence though, she sings in three languages and this isn't her native one - she gets an extra point for that alone.
BouldRake
Posts2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,959/1,511

#1515 by BouldRake » Wed Aug 03, 2016 17:49

I found this way funnier than I should have.

Christy Moore - Weekend in Amsterdam.wmv - YouTube
BouldRake
Posts2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,959/1,511

#1516 by True-Democracy » Wed Aug 03, 2016 23:52

Now for some german Fairytale magic originaly written by the Great Brothers Grimm around 1855.

This is what the story of Snow white and the 7 dwarfs could have been like.
Heck i would even buy the Movie on DVD or the series if they made it like this.

Lyrics are german but you will find the translation below for a sing~a~long :P



Translation:

One, two, three, four, five, six,
seven, eight, nine, out

Everyone is waiting for the light
be afraid, do not be afraid
the sun shines out of my sight
they will not go down tonight
and the world counts loudly to ten

one
Here comes the Sun
Two
Here comes the Sun
Three
She's the brightest star of all
Four
Here comes the Sun

The sun is shining out of my hands
can burn, can blind you
if it breaks out of the fists
places hot on the face
they will not go down tonight
and the world counts loudly to ten

one
Here comes the Sun
Two
Here comes the Sun
Three
She's the brightest star of all
Four
Here comes the Sun
five
Here comes the Sun
six
Here comes the Sun
seven
She's the brightest star of all
Eight nine
Here comes the Sun

The sun is shining out of my hands
can burn, can blind you
if it breaks out of the fists
places hot on your face
places aching in the chest
the balance becomes a loss
let you go hard to the ground
and the world counts loudly to ten

one
Here comes the Sun
Two
Here comes the Sun
Three
She's the brightest star of all
Four
And will never fall from the sky
five
Here comes the Sun
six
Here comes the Sun
seven
She's the brightest star of all
Oh, nine
Here comes the Sun



Rammstein - Sonne (Sun)

Have fun and enjoy, i love old Fairytales
True-Democracy
Posts1,310
Member Since27 Jun 2012
Last Visit3 Dec 2018
Likes Given3,053
Likes Received1,246/681

#1517 by Nikorj » Thu Aug 04, 2016 03:44

CatMonster wrote: Now for some german Fairytale magic originaly written by the Great Brothers Grimm around 1855.

This is what the story of Snow white and the 7 dwarfs could have been like.
Heck i would even buy the Movie on DVD or the series if they made it like this.

Lyrics are german but you will find the translation below for a sing~a~long :P



Translation:

One, two, three, four, five, six,
seven, eight, nine, out

Everyone is waiting for the light
be afraid, do not be afraid
the sun shines out of my sight
they will not go down tonight
and the world counts loudly to ten

one
Here comes the Sun
Two
Here comes the Sun
Three
She's the brightest star of all
Four
Here comes the Sun

The sun is shining out of my hands
can burn, can blind you
if it breaks out of the fists
places hot on the face
they will not go down tonight
and the world counts loudly to ten

one
Here comes the Sun
Two
Here comes the Sun
Three
She's the brightest star of all
Four
Here comes the Sun
five
Here comes the Sun
six
Here comes the Sun
seven
She's the brightest star of all
Eight nine
Here comes the Sun

The sun is shining out of my hands
can burn, can blind you
if it breaks out of the fists
places hot on your face
places aching in the chest
the balance becomes a loss
let you go hard to the ground
and the world counts loudly to ten

one
Here comes the Sun
Two
Here comes the Sun
Three
She's the brightest star of all
Four
And will never fall from the sky
five
Here comes the Sun
six
Here comes the Sun
seven
She's the brightest star of all
Oh, nine
Here comes the Sun



Rammstein - Sonne (Sun)

Have fun and enjoy, i love old Fairytales

According to rumours they've should have played at Copenhell 2016,But they never came :(

Weird band like the rest of the german population,That's also why i like them :lol:
Nikorj
Posts1,451
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,144
Likes Received1,242/782

#1518 by Nikorj » Thu Aug 04, 2016 03:51

Nikorj
Posts1,451
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,144
Likes Received1,242/782

#1519 by Nikorj » Thu Aug 04, 2016 04:07

Now for something completely different.

Melodic Death metal.

Euphoreon.

Euphoreon- Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining - YouTube
Nikorj
Posts1,451
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,144
Likes Received1,242/782

#1520 by Nikorj » Thu Aug 04, 2016 04:12

And now for some Indian "Thrash"

Kryptos - The Mask of Anubis - YouTube
Nikorj
Posts1,451
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,144
Likes Received1,242/782
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 18, 2019 11:08:15 EST