Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkWhat music/song are you listening now?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
What music/song are you listening now?

#641 by Merchs » Wed Apr 29, 2015 06:21

Currently listening...

Craig David - Walking Away
Merchs
Posts1,585
Member Since8 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,144
Likes Received1,019/566

#642 by BeingHuman_9 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 06:41

Never Heard More Melodious Song Than This, Awsum Song With Great Lyrics!

Kya Mujhse Dosti Karoge - Pankaj Udhas
Last edited by BeingHuman_9 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 06:49 » edited 1 time in total
BeingHuman_9
Posts304
Member Since8 Nov 2014
Last Visit8 Jun 2015
Likes Given539
Likes Received336/161

#643 by BeingHuman_9 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 06:57

Love This Song!

That's My Name - Akcent
BeingHuman_9
Posts304
Member Since8 Nov 2014
Last Visit8 Jun 2015
Likes Given539
Likes Received336/161

#644 by poiuy123 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:15

poiuy123
Posts459
Member Since13 Feb 2015
Last Visit3 Aug 2019
Likes Given800
Likes Received746/308

#645 by Merchs » Wed Apr 29, 2015 14:26

Awesome theme for an awesome intro for an awesome series (at least, season 1).

Handsome Family • Far From Any Road
Merchs
Posts1,585
Member Since8 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,144
Likes Received1,019/566

#646 by poiuy123 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 14:38

Somehow I had liked this song when I discovered it quite sometimes ago.
Posting it for my musical friends. 8-)

Death Cab For Cutie - Someday You Will Be Loved
poiuy123
Posts459
Member Since13 Feb 2015
Last Visit3 Aug 2019
Likes Given800
Likes Received746/308

#647 by Merchs » Wed Apr 29, 2015 14:53

poiuy123 wrote: Somehow I had liked this song when I discovered it quite sometimes ago.
Posting it for my musical friends. 8-)

Death Cab For Cutie - Someday You Will Be Loved

Thanks for sharing it dear! I liked it, especially the lyrics. :thumbup:
Merchs
Posts1,585
Member Since8 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,144
Likes Received1,019/566

#648 by Merchs » Wed Apr 29, 2015 14:54

You reminded me of this one:

Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
Merchs
Posts1,585
Member Since8 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,144
Likes Received1,019/566

#649 by BeingHuman_9 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 17:40

This Track Really Lifts Me UP! :)

"I'm never gonna look back... I'm never gonna give it up!"

Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
Last edited by BeingHuman_9 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 18:28 » edited 4 times in total
BeingHuman_9
Posts304
Member Since8 Nov 2014
Last Visit8 Jun 2015
Likes Given539
Likes Received336/161

#650 by poiuy123 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 00:16

Thank you very much friends for liking the song and thanks for posting the nice songs as well. :thumbup:

The O'Jays - Sing a Happy Song :)
poiuy123
Posts459
Member Since13 Feb 2015
Last Visit3 Aug 2019
Likes Given800
Likes Received746/308

#651 by BeingHuman_9 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 05:08

poiuy123 wrote: Thank you very much friends for liking the song and thanks for posting the nice songs as well. :thumbup:

The O'Jays - Sing a Happy Song :)

poiuy123, You are always most welcome my friend... And i must say your song selection is really great & awesome! :) Thanks for sharing very nice songs!

Best Regards!

Ubaid.
BeingHuman_9
Posts304
Member Since8 Nov 2014
Last Visit8 Jun 2015
Likes Given539
Likes Received336/161

#652 by poiuy123 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 05:26

You're welcome, ubaidh and thanks for your appreciation. :)
You know I've come to know several new & beautiful songs from the posts of you, Sarah_83, oberder, SentinelOnyx,
K1ngL3o, roshni1994 and others. :thumbup:

I'm grateful to all of you for sharing all the lovely music and enriching my personal playlist. :D

Hope the sounds of music will continue to play. 8-)

Warm Regards. :)
poiuy123
Posts459
Member Since13 Feb 2015
Last Visit3 Aug 2019
Likes Given800
Likes Received746/308

#653 by Merchs » Thu Apr 30, 2015 07:11

poiuy123 wrote: Thank you very much friends for liking the song and thanks for posting the nice songs as well. :thumbup:

The O'Jays - Sing a Happy Song :)

You're most welcome! And thanks to you too! ;)

(There are so many funny dances on that video LOL, it's a nice one!). :)

poiuy123 wrote:You know I've come to know several new & beautiful songs from the posts of you, Sarah_83, oberder, SentinelOnyx,
K1ngL3o, roshni1994 and others. :thumbup:

I'm grateful to all of you for sharing all the lovely music and enriching my personal playlist. :D

Hope the sounds of music will continue to play. 8-)

Warm Regards. :)

Same here, thanks to you all I've come to know so many great tracks around here!
So I'm grateful too, and I must say it's a pleasure to enter, contribute and enjoy this thread.

Yeah, I hope this will continue, despite I won't see it! (but I still have until tomorrow, after all I have one more Friday left to spend here haha). :mrgreen:

Best regards!
Merchs
Posts1,585
Member Since8 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,144
Likes Received1,019/566

#654 by Merchs » Thu Apr 30, 2015 07:15

Blood runs through your veins,
that's where our similarity ends


Editors - Blood
Merchs
Posts1,585
Member Since8 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,144
Likes Received1,019/566

#655 by poiuy123 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 07:29

Sarah_83 wrote:
poiuy123 wrote: Thank you very much friends for liking the song and thanks for posting the nice songs as well. :thumbup:

The O'Jays - Sing a Happy Song :)

You're most welcome! And thanks to you too! ;)

(There are so many funny dances on that video LOL, it's a nice one!). :)



Sarah_83 wrote: Same here, thanks to you all I've come to know so many great tracks around here!
So I'm grateful too, and I must say it's a pleasure to enter, contribute and enjoy this thread.

Yeah, I hope this will continue, despite I won't see it! (but I still have until tomorrow, after all I have one more Friday left to spend here haha). :mrgreen:

Best regards!

Well, I can only say that if it's possible, do come once in a while (more often would be better, lol) to contribute to the forums (of course that's entirely your preference) as & when you've some spare time, & when you feel like. It's not necessarily that you've to abandon this place altogether, though I know the real world assignments can be daunting and one does not easily find much extra time after managing them.
Anyway, best wishes & success for whatever you do. :thumbup:
poiuy123
Posts459
Member Since13 Feb 2015
Last Visit3 Aug 2019
Likes Given800
Likes Received746/308

#656 by poiuy123 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 07:34

Listening for the evening -

Paul van Dyk feat. Johnny McDaid - Home 8-)
poiuy123
Posts459
Member Since13 Feb 2015
Last Visit3 Aug 2019
Likes Given800
Likes Received746/308

#657 by Merchs » Thu Apr 30, 2015 07:52

poiuy123 wrote:
Sarah_83 wrote: Same here, thanks to you all I've come to know so many great tracks around here!
So I'm grateful too, and I must say it's a pleasure to enter, contribute and enjoy this thread.

Yeah, I hope this will continue, despite I won't see it! (but I still have until tomorrow, after all I have one more Friday left to spend here haha). :mrgreen:

Best regards!

Well, I can only say that if it's possible, do come once in a while (more often would be better, lol) to contribute to the forums (of course that's entirely your preference) as & when you've some spare time, & when you feel like. It's not necessarily that you've to abandon this place altogether, though I know the real world assignments can be daunting and one does not easily find much extra time after managing them.
Anyway, best wishes & success for whatever you do. :thumbup:

Thanks so much for your words... and I wish you the same!
Yeah, I guess I could manage to keep coming once in a while if I remained the owner of this account... but I'm going to transfer it to my uncle, so I won't access anymore. I'll explain it later on a goodbye post which I'll write at this forum. ;)
Merchs
Posts1,585
Member Since8 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,144
Likes Received1,019/566

#658 by Merchs » Thu Apr 30, 2015 07:54

May you all have tons of beautiful days along your lives!

U2 - Beautiful Day
Merchs
Posts1,585
Member Since8 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,144
Likes Received1,019/566

#659 by poiuy123 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 08:27

Sarah_83 wrote: Thanks so much for your words... and I wish you the same!
Yeah, I guess I could manage to keep coming once in a while if I remained the owner of this account... but I'm going to transfer it to my uncle, so I won't access anymore. I'll explain it later on a goodbye post which I'll write at this forum. ;)

O I see. Ok, that's fine. Since the decision is already made, so that's it then.
Thanks for the wish.
Enjoy your life. :)


Sarah_83 wrote: May you all have tons of beautiful days along your lives!

U2 - Beautiful Day

Fine song, thanks & same to you too. :)

Enya - May It Be
poiuy123
Posts459
Member Since13 Feb 2015
Last Visit3 Aug 2019
Likes Given800
Likes Received746/308

#660 by The_Helper » Thu Apr 30, 2015 09:09

How's it going to be when you leave Sarah :(

Sarah_83 wrote:
Yeah, I guess I could manage to keep coming once in a while if I remained the owner of this account... but I'm going to transfer it to my uncle, so I won't access anymore. I'll explain it later on a goodbye post which I'll write at this forum. ;)
BTW, may I know your uncle's good name please..
The_Helper
Posts2,330
Member Since29 Mar 2014
Last Visit15 Aug 2019
Likes Given743
Likes Received1,897/885
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 20, 2019 20:31:38 EST