Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkWhat music/song are you listening now?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
What music/song are you listening now?

#321 by The_Helper » Sat Mar 28, 2015 20:42

Dedicated to those who have lost loved ones... :(

Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely
The_Helper
Posts2,332
Member Since29 Mar 2014
Last Visit29 Jun 2020
Likes Given745
Likes Received1,912/888

#322 by Piddles » Sat Mar 28, 2015 22:15

All Of Me...John Legend... ;)

my hubby sings this to me...ok he don't know all the words but I love every minute of it every single time!! ;)

John Legend - All of Me - YouTube
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,743/1,896

#323 by Piddles » Sat Mar 28, 2015 22:30

Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,743/1,896

#324 by BeingHuman_9 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 23:54

BeingHuman_9
Posts304
Member Since8 Nov 2014
Last Visit8 Jun 2015
Likes Given539
Likes Received336/161

#325 by Piddles » Sun Mar 29, 2015 00:03

ubaidh wrote: Rockin' Track!

Rain Over Me - Pitbull Ft. Marc Anthony

N'joy! :thumbup:

I really like this song!! :thumbup:
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,743/1,896

#326 by BeingHuman_9 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 00:12

TasMail wrote:
ubaidh wrote: Rockin' Track!

Rain Over Me - Pitbull Ft. Marc Anthony

N'joy! :thumbup:

I really like this song!! :thumbup:

Yeah, it's really awesome and it's one of my favorites too! :)
BeingHuman_9
Posts304
Member Since8 Nov 2014
Last Visit8 Jun 2015
Likes Given539
Likes Received336/161

#327 by Piddles » Sun Mar 29, 2015 00:40

ubaidh wrote:
TasMail wrote:
ubaidh wrote: Rockin' Track!

Rain Over Me - Pitbull Ft. Marc Anthony

N'joy! :thumbup:

I really like this song!! :thumbup:

Yeah, it's really awesome and it's one of my favorites too! :)

It is in my top 15 songs........... I think both Pitbull and Marc Anthony was the best for this song and Marc holding that long note towards the end,,,just love it!
When this 1st came out I used to run on my tredmil to it all the time..lol
;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,743/1,896

#328 by BeingHuman_9 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 01:03

TasMail wrote:
ubaidh wrote:
TasMail wrote:
ubaidh wrote: Rockin' Track!

Rain Over Me - Pitbull Ft. Marc Anthony

N'joy! :thumbup:

I really like this song!! :thumbup:

Yeah, it's really awesome and it's one of my favorites too! :)

It is in my top 15 songs........... I think both Pitbull and Marc Anthony was the best for this song and Marc holding that long note towards the end,,,just love it!
When this 1st came out I used to run on my tredmil to it all the time..lol
;)

lOl.! :D Yeah, there is something about this TRACK... When i t was released, i too keep listening it for hours, and even now after so many years, as i have said before it's my one of the most favorites! :) The Pitbull & Marc Anthony "DUO" have made this song some extra-ordinary! :)

Regards,

Ubaid.
BeingHuman_9
Posts304
Member Since8 Nov 2014
Last Visit8 Jun 2015
Likes Given539
Likes Received336/161

#329 by Nikorj » Sun Mar 29, 2015 02:54

This is a Danish band i like.

This always add an extra mile when im out running :D

Volbeat - The Garden's Tale (Official Video) - YouTube
Nikorj
Posts1,711
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,352
Likes Received1,458/932

#330 by BeingHuman_9 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 04:35

A Nice Refresher For SUNDAY! :P

Vengaboys - To Brazil!

N'joy!
BeingHuman_9
Posts304
Member Since8 Nov 2014
Last Visit8 Jun 2015
Likes Given539
Likes Received336/161

#331 by oberder » Sun Mar 29, 2015 06:24

TasMail wrote: All Of Me...John Legend... ;)

my hubby sings this to me...ok he don't know all the words but I love every minute of it every single time!! ;)

John Legend - All of Me - YouTube

If your hubby starts playing a piano while singing it with all his heart, be prepared to give him something really extra special :mrgreen:
oberder
Posts8,580
Member Since26 Jan 2009
Last Visit23 Dec 2016
Likes Given7,087
Likes Received4,672/2,612

#332 by bvspavan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 06:33

Getting addicted to this cricket world cup 2015 theme song recently. Try it guys.

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 Official Theme Song - YouTube
bvspavan
Posts548
Member Since7 Sep 2014
Last Visit23 May 2018
Likes Given191
Likes Received464/209

#333 by Piddles » Sun Mar 29, 2015 20:27

Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,743/1,896

#334 by Piddles » Sun Mar 29, 2015 20:28

oberder wrote:
TasMail wrote: All Of Me...John Legend... ;)

my hubby sings this to me...ok he don't know all the words but I love every minute of it every single time!! ;)

John Legend - All of Me - YouTube

If your hubby starts playing a piano while singing it with all his heart, be prepared to give him something really extra special :mrgreen:

If he plays the piano then oh it is on!!..LOL ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,743/1,896

#335 by BeingHuman_9 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 00:06

Awesome Track With Nice Lyrics!

Right Now (Na Na Na) - Akon

N'Joy! :thumbup:
BeingHuman_9
Posts304
Member Since8 Nov 2014
Last Visit8 Jun 2015
Likes Given539
Likes Received336/161

#336 by Piddles » Mon Mar 30, 2015 01:07

Akon - Lonely

LOL so funny voice in this one!
:lol:

Akon - Lonely - YouTube
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,743/1,896

#337 by Piddles » Mon Mar 30, 2015 01:10

Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor ft. Pitbull ;)

Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor ft. Pitbull - YouTube
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,743/1,896

#338 by The_Helper » Mon Mar 30, 2015 02:22

Backstreet Boys - I'll Never Break Your Heart

I'll Never Break Your Heart
The_Helper
Posts2,332
Member Since29 Mar 2014
Last Visit29 Jun 2020
Likes Given745
Likes Received1,912/888

#339 by papamike51 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 03:06

Hotel California

~~ Eagles
papamike51
Posts1,092
Member Since9 Apr 2007
Last Visit29 Oct 2018
Likes Given2,177
Likes Received1,313/507

#340 by oberder » Mon Mar 30, 2015 04:44

papamike51 wrote: Hotel California

~~ Eagles

Aww yussh-- Classics! Never disrespect them :mrgreen: Well, here's what I'm playing on a Monday:

Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive (1977) - YouTube
oberder
Posts8,580
Member Since26 Jan 2009
Last Visit23 Dec 2016
Likes Given7,087
Likes Received4,672/2,612
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 2, 2020 02:17:51 EST