Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkOnly good MLM Scam Authority
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Only good MLM Scam Authority

#1 by valerie » Thu Feb 02, 2012 16:23

The only really good scam authority site that I have ever taken heed to is Ron Cook's MLM WATCHDOG.

ClixSense is not a scam authority site. It's an advertising company that offers affiliates earnings for
viewing advertisers ads, doing tasks, and perhaps additional snippets of ways to earn money legitimately.

When you see ads displayed in ClixSense, just like when you see ads displayed any where online or
offline, it is up to you, the consumer, to do your due diligence and research before committing or
handing money over.

Don't believe all the so called scam authority websites out there. Most of them consist of nothing
but a hodge podge of forums where people can complain and argue with each other.

A good solid place for researching MLM and how MLM works, is 'MLM WATCHDOG'. I've kept an eye
on his recommendations for years and he has never let me down.

FYI
valerie
Posts16,614
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,047
Likes Received15,800/5,975
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 18, 2019 11:05:22 EST