Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkWhat I did to build an 8 level organization
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
What I did to build an 8 level organization

#1 by valerie » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:45

This is going to be rather long. :mrgreen:

When the internet was young, it wasn't long and people began looking for ways to make money online.
Free to earn programs were extremely abundant. They became so abundant that a downline club launched
by the name of GhostSurfers. I always thought that was such a cool name. In fact, not many years ago
I looked up that domain name and it was for sale...but at a very expensive price. Anyway, at the start
GhostSurfers was pretty good. It focused on free to earn programs and listed some. It also had a nice
little chat area in which members could chat in real time (chat rooms were still rather unique in programs).
As time continued forward, GhostSurfers listed more and more free to earn programs. It truly became
impossible to join them all. In fact, members were spending more time just joining the programs than
they were using any of them. Furthermore, the majority of them were junk, short lived, did not pay
any where near enough to be worthy. There were some very good programs listed, altho few, they
were solid and did pay out some bit of worthiness. Still, I saw the mistakes the owner of GhostSurfer
made. It wasn't totally his fault. As stated, the internet was still young and free to earn programs were
just starting up and becoming abundant. Therefore, he had no way to know what would last and what
wouldn't and what would turn out to be great and worthy. Unfortunately, after some years of GS being
online, it was taken down. I guess the owner was shelling out more money on hosting then what he
was making, not to mention his time spent listing all those programs every day. It's kind of funny when
I look back because a LOT of big players came out of that one simple free downline builder. Some went
onward to launch their own programs, some became big newsletter publishers, big bloggers, big safe list
owners, and some has made not just thousands, but millions online. And it all started for them, at
GhostSurfers. Rather remarkable.

In or around 2004, I had purchased a lot of domain names. One of them I decided to use for a program
I intended to launch. In fact, I set up the hosting for it, created the index page, and put 'coming soon'
on it. My intentions were to create a hub for people that wanted to buy and sell ebooks and downloadable
digital products. I was busy with other things at the time, so that was as far as that got. I kept trying
to get back to it, looked around at some scripts, nothing suited what I wanted. One day, as I had joined
a program that was free and in prelaunch, I kept thinking about how the free to earn had really gotten
so much better than in the old days. Well, that free to earn program that was in prelaunch, had over
a million members in no time flat. Unfortunately, after months of waiting on it to launch, the owners
came onboard to tell us they were closing, their programmers could not do what needed to be done
and they were out of money.

I could see what was around the corner. It was very plain for me to see it. More department stores
online. Cash back shopping. More free to earn programs in which members really could make some
payouts every month. Advertising becoming more and more abundant. I said to self, why not change
my plans for that digital products site I had in mind, to a downline club. Not just any downline club.
A downline club for people that wanted to make extra money without shelling out money. And how
about not making the mistakes GhostSurfers made. What could I do to avoid his mistakes? I would
do my research. I would not list thousands nor hundreds of free to earn programs, I would list only
the best, only the ones that has a longevity factor, only the ones that are legit, only the ones that
really pay out. I'd do my best to keep it at no more than 30 programs. If a person could make just
$10 per month in each of 30 programs, that would net them a free income of $300 per month.
Could I do that? Could I really help people that are down on their luck, make at least $300 per month?
I wouldn't know unless I tried.

In early March of 2007 I launched my downline club. Now the funny thing about how things work
out some times, is of course, before I launched it, I was researching to grab the best free to earn
programs. It was in Feb. of 2007 that I joined ClixSense...just weeks before I launched my downline
club. When I saw ClixSense, I did my research on it just like I had with the other free to earn programs
I was listing in my club. I knew who owned it and I was some what familiar with the owner and what
he had done before. The PTC industry was virtually unheard of. Sure, there was another program that
was a PTC before ClixSense came along but it was far from popular at the time. I also knew how popular
StormPay's little advert clicks were. It did not take me long to realize that ClixSense had the longevity
factor and might, just might, become a very good way for people to make free money online. :mrgreen:
Timing was mighty good you could say. ClixSense had just came launched and my downline club had
just launched a few weeks, or less, later. Couldn't have been better timing if I had planned it.

Did my downline club, give me an edge on building my 8 level organization?

Yes.

I'm not going to go into great detail about my club. I want to just say that, the way my club works,
is the member must work. I did not place my ClixSense link in it and say ok everyone join from my
link because it does not work that way. I had to work my club just like I would promote any thing
else with an affiliate link. So NO, I did not sign up thousands of people to ClixSense just because I
owned a club. But it did give me an edge to get some sign ups in there right away. It also gave me
an edge in building further down some levels. Remember, back 5 years ago, it was not 8 levels. I
did not go out of my way to promote ClixSense. I was promoting my club. Which in turn, helped
me to gain sign ups to ClixSense. Over the years, it also gave some that was in my club, that edge
as well. Some are still very active today in ClixSense that joined 5 years ago thru my club. Many
are not. Some are no longer on this earth. Some went on to do something else. Peoples lives change.

Altho I have done a lot of things over the years besides ClixSense, I stayed here and my club still
exists today. ClixSense and I are almost like siblings. We grew up together. :lol:

I really did not start going out of my way to promote ClixSense other than thru my club and listing
it on a few of my sites. That was about it. Over time tho, I would promote ClixSense as a stand
alone and I mean by that, promoting it in a traffic exchange or something similar. When I would
see my direct referrals some what dwindling, I'd go out there and promote it for awhile and bring
in some more directs. That's pretty much the way I have always done it.

Now I am going to give you some more detailed hints about how to gain referrals to your ClixSense.
Last edited by valerie » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:38 » edited 6 times in total
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288
Likes Received17,708/7,038

#2 by valerie » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:39

Traffic Exchanges: Some say you can't get referrals with traffic exchanges. Well look, where can you get referrals without spending money? I am not going to guide you into something I have not done. I don't spend money out of pocket to promote ClixSense. You want to spend money, well no point in reading this because I am not guiding you to that. You can in fact gain referrals using a traffic exchange but you got to do something else first. You can't get around it or you're going to be wasting your time. If you go to a traffic exchange and log into it, place your ClixSense link, then surf some sites to gain credits, I can just about guarantee you, you will NOT get referrals from the traffic exchange...unless you are just very very very lucky. So let's do this the RIGHT WAY so you WILL gain referrals from the traffic exchange and so you won't waste your time.

We've got to first make some decisions. Which traffic exchange do we use? How many do we use? How are we going to get credits? Are we going to surf all day for credits? What page of ClixSense do we promote? Do we create a splash page first? Should we put a video on the splash page? What if we don't know how to create a splash page? Do we use a blog?

Go get a hat and a marker. Write 'COMMON SENSE' on it. Because that is the type of marketing I do. Common Sense Marketing. Don't ever throw your common sense out the window. Now let me ask you, which would you prefer when it comes to a traffic exchange:

- You surf one site and you get one credit? Or you surf five sites and you get one credit?
- You can add contacts of others you see in the TE? Or you cannot add contacts of others you see in the TE?
- You can create a splash page with it's splash page maker? Or, it does not have a splash page maker?
- You can geo target? Or, you cannot geo target?
- You can win credits? Or, you cannot win credits?
- You can earn money? Or, you cannot earn money?
- You can trade earnings, for credits? Or, you cannot trade earnings for credits?
- You can get credits for referring others? Or, you cannot get credits for referring others?

Since you may not want to join every traffic exchange online, then it might be good to choose wisely. Choose the
Traffic Exchange that is going to give you the most bang. If you find a traffic exchange that gives you a 1 to 1 surf ration, has a member to member contact system, includes a splash page maker, has a good geo target range, gives you a way to earn some cash, allows you to exchange the cash for credits, has contests in which you may be able to win credits, etc....and if it has been online a long time with a large membership base...then it is probably going to be more common sense to utilize it. Don't ya think?

Now let's go on to discuss why those features can be important and how to use them.

One thing I use to do that still nets me credits today, is join a good list of solid traffic exchanges. I'd have a list of about 20 or more. I'd then list those on a page (which can possibly be a page you make with a traffic exchange splash maker), I'd give a tad of info about each one. Then I'd promote that page in a few traffic exchanges. I almost always got sign ups. This in turn, gives me credits to those exchanges I promoted. If you create a good page listing the traffic exchanges, with your own domain name, it will go in the search engines. This may give you auto sign ups from time to time without your doing anything further to gain credits. And for years and years! That's also another reason why it's good to list solid traffic exchanges that will most probably be around for years.

Decide on the page you are going to promote in the traffic exchange. Enter it. You might choose to use the splash maker and point out the benefits of ClixSense. Be sure to point out the advertiser benefits because people using traffic exchanges, want advertising. OR you might want to choose a page at your ClixSense to advertise. You might want to advertise a different page like the payment proofs page of the forum. Target your web page to the correct medium. Save it. Set times and days that you can surf for credits. Maybe you only have 15 minutes a week to surf. That's ok, just do it. You might gain some earnings which you can trade for credits. You might even win a contest. IF you gain just ONE referral from a traffic exchange, that ONE referral might upgrade, sponsor others, and so on. You could have hundreds or even more than hundreds simply because YOU GAINED ONE referral.

Remember I said 'CONTACTS'. There is one traffic exchange that allows you to add member to member contacts. I never add them. THEY add me! All I do is kick back and let em go at it. They can add me day and night if they want. I simply click the notification to accept the contact. Now what? Well if you said most of them are going to promote the sun and stars to me, you are correct. That does not come to my email by the way, that goes into the contact message system within the traffic exchange. I'm going to watch that very very closely. Ok, I am opening a message, it says bla bla bla join me at bla bla bla....I don't reply, I go to the next message, bla bla bla join me at bla....I go to the next message, it says 'I saw you are promoting ClixSense and I have been seeing a lot of ads for it and looking for a sponsor... BINGO! I reply...thank you for taking interest, I'm the sponsor for you.... :mrgreen:
Last edited by valerie » Mon Jan 16, 2012 19:57 » edited 9 times in total
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#3 by EmirX » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:51

Valerie sounds nice im interested !!!
EmirX
Posts175
Member Since16 Sep 2011
Last Visit3 Jun 2017
Likes Given15
Likes Received118/42

#4 by H3ATH3R_ » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:42

Thanks for the info Valerie. I will continue to go the completely free route (which has not worked at all to get referrals for me here) until I earn enough to "buy" ads. If its not out of pocket I consider it free so as soon as I make enough to keep it free Ill remember to come back and reread through this and use some of your suggestions!!

Heather.
H3ATH3R_
Posts340
Member Since30 Dec 2011
Last Visit21 Nov 2012
Likes Given23
Likes Received183/89

#5 by valerie » Sun Jan 15, 2012 13:11

Someone here posted asking me to explain what I do. I told that member it would be very long. :lol:

Text Ad Exchanges....up next.
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#6 by H3ATH3R_ » Sun Jan 15, 2012 13:45

Is it ok to ask for at the very least some keywords to find you and the TE's you use on google? I am completely new to getting referrals by placing ads. I am on many many sites earning money but have never really needed or tried for referrals. I got many on one site I am on but that was through my signature in my email that is used for a freebie group I have been a part of for many many years and even then out of the 190 referrals I got without trying very hard I only have one active and like 5 semi-active...lol! So the point of asking this is I am feeling quite overwhelmed with trying to figure out the best way to get the word and my link out to get referrals. There are so many people saying millions of traffic exchanges are the best and I would really like to know the sites used from someone like you whom I trust would tell me the truth and not just try to use me for profit. I did join one which many here seem to be a part of and the points that can be put towards ads along with cash earned that can be used is great if you only want to use that site for ads and not profit but I have been with them such a short time and am so frustrated already with the way the site is running (slowly and errors constantly) and with how they pass the blame for their inability to find out what is going on and correct the errors on their site. This is one thing that really bothers me...the whole basic update this and this and that and clear this and this and that none of which is the issue...blah blah blah. Anyway I am rambling now which comes with frustration and feeling so overwhelmed so I will stop that now...lol. I just wanted to know if a little better hints for finding you and the TE sites you use is possible? If I am going to have a sponsor on these sites Id like it to be you...at least that way I know I would get a little help here and there when I need it especially since this aspect of the GPT stuff is completely new to me.

Thanks,
Heather
H3ATH3R_
Posts340
Member Since30 Dec 2011
Last Visit21 Nov 2012
Likes Given23
Likes Received183/89

#7 by valerie » Sun Jan 15, 2012 13:49

Which traffic exchange have you been using?
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#8 by H3ATH3R_ » Sun Jan 15, 2012 14:00

I do not know if its considered a traffic exchange or just a PTC like this one but I am using it to gain credits/ cash for ads and that would be neobux and they are the ones that have my panties in a bunch today LOL!!!
H3ATH3R_
Posts340
Member Since30 Dec 2011
Last Visit21 Nov 2012
Likes Given23
Likes Received183/89

#9 by valerie » Sun Jan 15, 2012 14:12

Hahahahahahaaaa :lol:

EasyHits4U is a good traffic exchange. I prefer it over most.

You should be able to find me on google by typing in Valerie Underhill
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#10 by H3ATH3R_ » Sun Jan 15, 2012 14:20

Ok thanks so much!! Im headed to google now to check it out. Then I need to make dinner so will talk to you again soon. Again thanks SO much!! I felt like I was going to lose my mind there for a sec but I think I have pulled myself back together for the time being haha! :lol:

Heather
H3ATH3R_
Posts340
Member Since30 Dec 2011
Last Visit21 Nov 2012
Likes Given23
Likes Received183/89

#11 by H3ATH3R_ » Sun Jan 15, 2012 20:42

Yes it was super easy to find you knowing your last name. I joined EasyHits4You which I am loving so far...what could be easier and well cheaper than that...haha! I also clicked a link on one of your pages and joined one other site you had listed. I decided Id get used to 1 or 2 at a time so I do not burn myself out which does happen every now and then but usually because life gets hectic.
Thanks again Valerie for lightly pushing me in the right direction...LOL! :lol:

Heather
H3ATH3R_
Posts340
Member Since30 Dec 2011
Last Visit21 Nov 2012
Likes Given23
Likes Received183/89

#12 by valerie » Sun Jan 15, 2012 22:00

You're welcome. I'll try and get back to this topic tomorrow afternoon some time...or evening.
Looks like I am going to be busy most of tomorrow off line. Glad you like that traffic exchange.
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#13 by valerie » Mon Jan 16, 2012 19:56

Text Ad Exchanges

Go to google and type in 'text ad exchanges' and you'll probably come across a ship load of them.

These became popular a couple of years ago when they pretty much made their debut at that time.
I use to own one and I gave it away to an online friend. So, I know how they work from the inside out.

The best thing to do is have an email account set up for them because you will get email. It's not like
a safelist sending you hundreds to thousands of emails per day. Plus, all of them for the most part do
have unsubscribe links. Also, many are not as popular as they once were, not utilized as much. With
that said, there are people that do use them and there are people that do read them.

Look for text ad exchanges that offer some free advert credits for signing up. Look on the main page
of the site before signing up. Most have a code that you can copy, then after enrolling, you can go to
the advert section and enter your code to get the free advert credits. Many will give you a free solo
ad, some free banner advertising too, and more.

The very first thing you should do is create some ads and save them. Make sure your spelling is correct.
Make sure you have an eye grabbing headline. List some benefits and features of ClixSense in your
body message.

Some times people THINK they know something when they don't. That's why it's important to get
visitors to the site. Instead of using your ClixSense url, go to tiny url or another short redirect
service that is free. You can paste in your CS ref link and it will kick out a short link for you to use.
This way, as long as you don't say ClixSense in your body message, the reader won't know for sure
what it is and will have to click your link to find out. Once they are at the site, they may notice
something they never knew before, even if they have heard of CS, and they might sign up. That's
why it's important not to always relay your direct ref link.

You may find a few text ad exchanges that you really like and want to continue to use. Nothing
wrong with that. I just want you to be aware, you can unsubscribe/cancel from them at any time.

If you advertised thru 20 text ad exchanges and got ONE referral, would it be worth it to you?

Well, maybe. If you are premium and you enroll one ref, that one ref may enroll two, that two
may enroll a few each, and so on.

Always focus on gaining ONE REFERRAL. Be patient. Just because you hear of someone that
enrolled a 100, does not mean you need to shoot for that. After all, you don't how long that
100 that enrolled will be active, is truly active, are junk sign ups, or what. So don't pay attention
to HOW MANY someone else enrolled. It's their wallet, not yours. Pay attention to what you
do, focus on gaining one. If you gain more than one, cool, next stop focus again on gaining one.
If you gain one referral where ever you advertise, you've done great!

Next up: Subject Lines
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#14 by valerie » Mon Jan 16, 2012 20:21

Subject lines are really tough to create. I don't care what anyone says, it is just tough tough tough.

What I've come to realize over the years, the subject line really needs to fit the audience. This is why
it's important to first create some ads and subject lines. The more you can DIRECT that subject line
to a SPECIFIC, the more probable your message will be read.

With advertising ClixSense, that direct specific would be a particular type of person.

Now start getting your mind on specific people. Keep thinking on that terms. When you do, you'll
come to know an entire world online, you never thought of before. Let me give you an example:

----------------
Subject Line: Are You a Retired Truck Driver?

Message Body: If you are a retired truck driver looking for a simple way to earn some extra
cash, I have the solution for you. Follow these 2 steps:

1. Enroll (its free)
2. Contact me and place 'I Joined' in the subject line.

I will reply and explain how you can make free extra income from the comfort of your home and
even the comfort of your truck. It's easy. I'm doing it and you can too. My contact info is included
here if you would like to know more before enrolling:

My Name
My Email Address

Keep on trucking! :)
----------------------

Can you see what I did in that entire message along with the subject line?
I almost forced the truck driver to open the message without him/her even realizing it.
The subject line is a direct specific. Any truck driver I sent that message to, would probably open it.
I also ASK a question in that subject line. Maybe the truck driver is retired and maybe he isn't.
Maybe he is thinking about becoming a truck driver. Maybe he was a truck driver 20 years ago.
No matter, that message is going to be open by it's specific. What did I do in the body message?

Well, I stated the 'solution'....I have a solution for you. ME giving YOU a solution.

Then what did I do? I gave easy direction didn't I? Yep. Nothing hard. Nothing confusing.
So easy, I made it a TWO STEP process. All truck drivers can do that...enroll, contact me, 1, 2.

What else did I do?

I gave my name and my email address, which helps prove sincerity, honesty, and that I am a real human.

Is there anything else I did?

Yep, I finished it off with a 'keep on trucking' and a smile. A tad of fun and friendliness.

If you're not having good success with your ads, try doing what I call 'direct specifics' and gear it to
not so much what I would call a target as I would call it what I do, direct specific, a person that is
in a specific category of employment or unemployment.

Getting that message open, is 90% of the battle.

You don't know who does what. Waitress, Babysitter, Stay at Home Dad, Unemployed Mom,
Carpenter, etc etc etc.

Up Next: Safelists
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#15 by valerie » Fri Jan 20, 2012 16:40

SAFELISTS have been around forever it seems. They are not as popular as they once were but there are still plenty of them out there. It's kind of funny how a person begins doing one thing online and sort of sticks to that. What I am getting at is the fact many people do like safe lists and they do like to not only use them, but see what others are sending out.

If you're not familiar with safe lists, you'll need two email accounts. One, your subscribe email address for admin contact and two, your subscribe email account for receiving the tons of emails you will get from others. Make sure you have this first before joining a safe list.

Of course, with most everything, the more you do, the higher the probability. That does not always hold true by the way but in most of our life, it does. I really do NOT suggest joining a gazillion safe lists. Start out with two or three. Use them for awhile and if no takers, move on to another two or three.

Make sure you save ads you have created to a doc. This way you can copy/paste them in quickly within each safe list you use. There are some pointers to help you in regards to getting those messages open. Take into consideration these things:

1. Always indent your subject line by at least 5 spaces
2. Never state the name of the program you are promoting in the subject line nor the body message
3. Ask a question in the subject line
4. Target countries and/or people in the subject line (*****Canada, are you making money?)(*****Canadian waitresses, are you making money?)
5. Try using crazy subject lines like you are a nut. :lol: I use to have very good luck with that. (*****BoggieDoggieUptiWuptie?) A lot of people open those because they want to know who the nut is or what in the world it means.
6. Remember to use a short redirect in your body message instead of your direct url

Up Next: List Builders
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#16 by valerie » Fri Jan 20, 2012 16:58

LIST BUILDERS are kind of funny because more often than not, YOU become the list. I'll explain that in a moment and how to avoid it but first, what is a list builder? Well, it's an opt-in program in which you agree that those above you in the list, can email you an advert and you can in turn, email those below you an advert.

The problem with most list builder is the fact you become the list. What happens is, you are receiving the adverts but you don't have anyone to send the adverts to because there is no one below you. :lol: Another problem with list builder programs is that those above you, may be promoting the same thing you are promoting. So even if you do have people below you, those above you are sending them the same thing you are promoting. Kind of insane actually.

Do keep in mind that not all list builders work the same way. For example, a list builder might have a forced matrix, such as a 2x10. Depending on where you fall in that matrix, may be dependent upon how many you can email. So if you land way down the matrix in someones list builder organization, you may never ever get any spillover and therefore never ever have anyone to email your advert to.....unless you go out there and promote the list builder....and if you are that far down....guess what? That's right....all those people above you are going to be emailing those below you too, an advert, maybe the same thing you are promoting.

Therefore, if you are bound and determined to use list builders, this is what you should do if at all possible....

Keep an eye out for new list builders. Some times an admin of a program will say they are going to launch a new list builder. Maybe they will tell you it's going to be a 2x20 forced matrix. Maybe they even give you an approximate date it will launch. What you want to do is stay at your computer and not leave it. :lol: As soon as you get the email that it is launched and ready to sign up FLY LIKE THE WIND..GO GO GO as FAST as you can! As crazy as that sounds, that is how to win with using list builders. Because that is going to put you as close to the top as you can possibly get. What does that mean? It means you'll not have a ton of people above you emailing the ton of people below you, your offers. Keep in mind, you may still end up with people on lower levels that are emailing those people on lower levels, the same offer as yours. However, you still will stand a far greater ratio in your favor than if you also had a ton of people above you.

As a norm, you don't get a ton of emails with list builders. Usually they state this on the list builder site. On average it is limited to no more than 9 emails a day from those members above you.

List Builder programs have never been my fav. I've owned safe lists and I have owned list builders too. Any way you look at them, one thing is for sure. They are another simple option to possibly gaining referrals and most everything is worth a shot.

Up Next: Autoresponders
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#17 by zeroone149 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 17:37

Thanks Valerie, I been learning a lot from you. :D
zeroone149
Posts10
Member Since18 Apr 2011
Last Visit13 Mar 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received5/5

#18 by valerie » Sun Jan 22, 2012 09:50

You're welcome zeroone149. :P

Autoresponders in my opinion is an absolute must have. At one time, I was called the autoresponder queen by some people. :lol: In fact, many years ago a fellow created an auto responder system based on me, how I used them, what features I preferred. His auto responder system was excellent but he had one little problem that resulted in it being shut down. What is an autoresponder?

As the name implies, it automatically replies and sends emails to those that have opt in to receive whatever information you put into it. If you can type into an email box to send someone a message or reply to a message, then you can use an autoresponder, nothing difficult about it. Most autoresponders will allow you to create any where between 1 to 10 messages and more. All the messages you create for it, will then be sent on the days and/or times, you designate to the person that opt in to it. Quality autoresponder systems have what is known as 'double optin'. Double optin prevents you from being accused of spam. The person opts in by filling in a form requesting the info or sending a message to it. The responder then sends them a message with a link to click to confirm their opt in. So that is one time sending for the info and second time confirming they want the info, hence double optin. Do not use a responder that is not double opt in.

There are (and I will just call it responder) responder programs, in which you get a set number or even unlimited responders. If you have unlimited responders, this means you can set up another responder with messages. For example, let's say you want to promote ClixSense to gain referrals. You might place several messages in a responder to explain how ClixSense works. You might also want to set up a responder to explain how the ClixSense advertising works. Some responder systems have code that is auto generated that you can copy and paste into a page...that way visitors can opt in for the info. You might place the info about ClixSense advertising on a page related to that to gain those that are seeking advertising. You might want to set up more responders for other things you promote or other info you want to relay to people.

Most autoresponder programs also offer immediate message contact. That means not only will they receive the series of messages you have in that responder, they will receive a message from you any time you want to send them one in real time.

By using responders, you can build a list and even multiple lists. You can also save a lot of time.

A few do's and don'ts:

Do not place an responder script on your server or hosting
Do not buy responder scripts
Do not go with responder programs that have not been in operation long
Do not go with a responder program that limits you to one responder
Do not go with a responder program that does not allow you to email contacts on the fly
Do not go with a responder program that is not double opt in
Do not go with a responder program that is not going to pay you for referring others to it
Do not go with a responder program that costs over $20 per month
Do not go with a responder program that limits the amount of subscribers/opt ins you can have

Do go with a responder program that has been in operation for years
Do go with a responder program that gives you unlimited responders
Do go with a responder program that gives you copy/paste opt in code for every responder you set up
Do go with a responder program that costs less than $20 per month
Do go with a responder program that includes many features
Do go with a responder program that has a support system and a discussion forum
Do go with a responder program that will pay you for referring others
Do go with a responder program that is double opt in
Do go with a responder program that allows unlimited subscribers at no extra fees
Do go with a responder program that allows immediate send mode so you can email on the fly any time

Your priority with responder programs should be the responders, NOT the making of referring others to the responder program. Remember your priorities and don't forget it. Responders can make you money and when you use them, others will see that you do and some people will want to do the same. Therefore, if the responder program has a ref link, place the ref link on your pages where your opt in code is 'Get an Autoresponder Like This One Here'. It's nice to have a responder system in which you can at least break even on the fees. That way it is not costing you anything. The problem most people have is joining just to make money from the referring to the responder. That is not really where the money is at. The money IS in the lists you create when you set up responders and gain subscribers to those responders. If you make money by referring others to the responder program, great, but it should NOT be priority.

Up Next: Autoresponder Messages for Your ClixSense responders
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#19 by valerie » Sun Jan 22, 2012 09:56

Autoresponder Series Messages for gaining referrals that want to earn money:

Message 1

Subject Line: Your Requested Info
Message Body:

Hello

Thank you for requesting this information. You'll be glad you did.

You requested because obviously you want to make extra income online.
This message will relay how you can make extra income with no outlay.
Do be sure to read tomorrow's message to see how you can make even
more extra income with the program I am relaying to you right now.

All you need to do is view advertisers web pages for a very brief amount
of time. Does this sound like something you would be interested in?

Let's look at how much you can earn with $0 outlay:

Micro $0.0002
Mini $0.0010
Standard $0.0020
Extended $0.0040

At first glance, this may not appear like much. However, I think you
would agree your time is very important to you. Ad views last no more
than 60 seconds for extended views. Micro views last only 5 seconds.
Mini and standard last 15 and 30 seconds. Can you see how viewing
advertisers web pages for just minutes per day, can not only add up to
extra earnings for you, yet also save you loads of time? After all, it truly
does not get any easier than this.

There is more.

Do you have relatives and friends that would also like to make extra
income? You'll receive your own replicated website with your specific
to you, referral url. You can help others earn income simply by giving
them your referral url. When they view advertisers web pages, you'll
earn even more. You can dramatically increase your earnings simply
by telling others that also become an active member.

Isn't that remarkable?

Ask yourself these questions:

-How much do I get paid for viewing tv commercials?
-How much do I get paid for viewing billboards?
-How much do I get paid for viewing adverts in stores?

The answers are...nothing.

Finally, a credible system is in place that will pay you for just seconds,
out of your day to view simple web pages. Wonderful!

You can get started right now. It really is free. Oh, I almost forgot to
tell you all the payout options. You can receive your earnings by any
of the options below:

-PayPal
-AlertPay
-Check

Get started making income now, but do be sure to keep an eye out on
my message tomorrow, I'll be telling you about more ways to earn with
this incredible company. Go here right now:

http:// (place your REDIRECT URL here such as from tinyurl dot com or your fav redirect service)

Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

PS. Be sure to open tomorrow's message. You won't want to miss it. :)

Best Regards

My Name Here
My Email Address Here
My ClixSense User Name Here (example: My User Name is: valerie)

Message 2

Subject Line: Your second message as promised
Message Body:

Hello again. :)

As promised, this second message will relay to you how
to earn even more. You did sign up didn't you? If not,
why not? Here is the link again just in case you got busy
and forgot:

http:// (remember, enter your short redirect url here)

Inside your member area you will see 'ClixGrid' which is a
fun, simple way to get cash winnings. You won't win every
day. However, it only takes a few minutes per day to play
and you could win any amount from $0.10 to $5.00. It's
a great fun way to add to your cash earnings balance.

Let's do a little recap of the ways you can earn for free:

-Viewing advertisers web pages
-Referring others that view web pages
-Winning in the ClixGrid

Are you beginning to see how you can make extra income
online with this professional, legitimate company? I sure
hope so because you don't want to pass it up. No one likes
to leave money on the table and I am sure you don't either.
Go here now if you have not already:

I'm sure you would like to know more about the company.
The company launched this program in Feb. of 2007. That
tells you a lot right there. It's a debt free company and is
very successful with over 1 million members and growing
daily. This incorporated company has been very successful
in helping hundreds of thousands of people make income
online...people just like you.

Furthermore, the website is secure inside and out. You
can set a profile and even your picture if you want to. For
USA members, tax info is only requested after earnings
made of $600. Even then, tax info is scrambled for your
security. They put privacy and security number one!

Support is second to none. There is a help desk system
as well as a member discussion forum with loads of help,
tips and hints for making more income.

You also have the option of displaying your contact email
address to your sponsor or not. It's up to you how you
want to set up your profile and contact details. You are
in control.

The faster you get in, the faster you will begin making
extra income online. In today's economy, every dime
we can make, sure helps. You do agree with that don't
you?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Do keep an
eye out for the message I'll be sending you tomorrow.
YES, there is even more ways to earn and I am going
to explain those ways to you tomorrow. Go ahead and
enroll now to get started:

PS. Don't forget to open the third message tomorrow. :)

Best Regards

My Name Here
My Email Address Here

Message 3

Subject Line: Third Message about Greater Earnings
Message Body:

How has your day been going? Fine I hope. Today, as promised,
I will reveal to you some more ways to earn with the program
which can net you much greater cash outs plus residual income.

After you join, read the website inside and out, see how it works,
you may want to upgrade. Unlike most programs that request
high monthly fees, you won't find that here. To upgrade is a
yearly fee of only $17. Upgrading is purely optional but I do want
to explain this option to you. As an upgraded member you earn
more the following ways:

-Generally more ads to view daily
-8 tier earnings
-Greater earnings on referrals web page views
-Twice the ClixGrid daily plays
- ... and more

Now instead of earning only on what you do and what your
direct referrals do, you can earn much more, all the way down
through 8 tiers unlimited width:

First Tier - $2.00 for every direct upgrade referred
Second Tier all the way through Eight Tiers - $1.00 on all indirect referrals

The tier system alone can add up to some very great earnings.
Plus, it's residual year after year. For example, when John upgrades his
membership every year, you will earn the upgrade commission.

As a premium (upgraded) member, you'll earn more on your direct
referrals website views too. Every time they view an advertisers web
page, you'll earn more than when you were a standard (free) member.

You also earn when those you refer purchase advertising. This can
add up very significantly.

By the way, did I tell you, pay out's are every week?
Every week as a premium member you can get paid when you have
earned a minimum of $6. Standard members may cash out when
they have earned a minimum of $8. This is certainly more than fair
and as you can see, the amount needed to cash out, is very low.

Reality is, the Premium membership option, is an unlimited earning
potential.

If you have not enrolled yet, don't hesitate any longer. Go here now:

Tomorrow, I am going to recap all the ways and amounts that standard
and premium members earn. Do keep in mind, this program may add
additional ways to earn in the future. They stay on top of things and
are always implementing ways for their members to make more online
income.

PS. Be sure to watch for my 4th message tomorrow. :)

Best Regards

My Name Here
My Email Address Here

Message 4

Subject Line
Message Body

Message 5

Subject Line
Message Body
Last edited by valerie » Sun Jan 22, 2012 13:00 » edited 8 times in total
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288