Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour StatsAfter 2 months as premium member..
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
After 2 months as premium member..

Locked

#1 by rheydickson » Fri Dec 23, 2011 19:51

My downline size after 2 months as premium member in :clixsense: ..



Still hoping for more.. :D
rheydickson
Posts2,279
Member Since8 Oct 2011
Last Visit7 Oct 2014
Likes Given1,115
Likes Received760/500

#2 by Eddie267 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 20:00

That is great wish you the best with your referrals.
Eddie267
Posts1,350
Member Since29 Dec 2010
Last Visit20 Oct 2017
Likes Given94
Likes Received697/322

#3 by valerie » Fri Dec 23, 2011 20:02

It really doesn't take a lot of direct referrals to get it going. Looks like you have done fantastic in just two months.
valerie
Posts16,682
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,059
Likes Received15,838/6,000

#4 by rheydickson » Fri Dec 23, 2011 20:04

Thank you Eddie267 and Valerie.. :D
rheydickson
Posts2,279
Member Since8 Oct 2011
Last Visit7 Oct 2014
Likes Given1,115
Likes Received760/500

#5 by EmirX » Sat Dec 24, 2011 01:32

wow nice downline!!!
EmirX
Posts175
Member Since16 Sep 2011
Last Visit3 Jun 2017
Likes Given15
Likes Received112/38

#6 by juvelyntobil » Tue Dec 27, 2011 01:11

I hope I will also have some referrals. , . It's no fun to click alone. , . :lol:
juvelyntobil
Posts18
Member Since8 Oct 2011
Last Visit25 Apr 2012
Likes Given2
Likes Received8/6

#7 by Piddles » Tue Dec 27, 2011 17:07

rheydickson wrote: My downline size after 2 months as premium member in :clixsense: ..



Still hoping for more.. :D

Great Job rheydickson ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#8 by WeeCash » Tue Dec 27, 2011 17:38

Really nice downline. You have around 20% upgraded referrals and that thing makes it special and very rare.

Congrats.
WeeCash
Posts1,334
Member Since11 Aug 2011
Last Visit12 Aug 2019
Likes Given230
Likes Received370/235

#9 by rheydickson » Tue Dec 27, 2011 21:18

Thank you tasjon and WeeCash.. I hope all of them will upgrade to premium sooner.. :lol:
rheydickson
Posts2,279
Member Since8 Oct 2011
Last Visit7 Oct 2014
Likes Given1,115
Likes Received760/500

#10 by azilh » Tue Dec 27, 2011 21:29

how did you do this?...
azilh
Posts13
Member Since3 Apr 2011
Last Visit28 Oct 2014
Likes Given3
Likes Received1/1

#11 by rheydickson » Tue Dec 27, 2011 22:41

lizah35 wrote: how did you do this?...

2 of my referrals I got through my "internet cafe" technique hahaha.. :lol:

The other referrals I got from forums.. I don't feel like advertising clixsense on ptc sites anymore coz I feel like I've been competing for over a million users which advertise on the web.. I don't feel like special though when I advertise on web coz why would they register under me with the fact that there are so many other members out there (much pro, and have bought better packages than me).. I use advertisement only on sites which have only few members.. Which I got better chance on getting referrals..

I think advertising clixsense on other sites would be a bad idea since there is no way they know other bux sites without knowing clixsense first.. But you can try it though, It's just my idea.. So I concentrate more on searching new forums and advertising in there..
rheydickson
Posts2,279
Member Since8 Oct 2011
Last Visit7 Oct 2014
Likes Given1,115
Likes Received760/500

#12 by niceclix » Sun Jan 01, 2012 13:48

nice :clap:
niceclix
Posts6
Member Since6 Nov 2011
Last Visit25 Jan 2015
Likes Given4
Likes Received4/4

#13 by jorgemu » Mon Jan 02, 2012 03:36

congratulations it realy fast ,
jorgemu
Posts13
Member Since3 Dec 2011
Last Visit2 Oct 2013
Likes Given21
Likes Received12/3

#14 by azclix2011 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 04:14

:clap: Good luck
azclix2011
Posts71
Member Since22 Feb 2011
Last Visit18 Dec 2017
Likes Given71
Likes Received48/30

#15 by yospidy » Mon Jan 02, 2012 07:19

great job!!! :clap:
yospidy
Posts9
Member Since15 Aug 2009
Last Visit2 Oct 2012
Likes Given2
Likes Received1/1

#16 by BPOJ » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:15

rheydickson wrote: My downline size after 2 months as premium member in :clixsense: ..



Still hoping for more.. :D

Very inspiring!
BPOJ
Posts217
Member Since21 Mar 2010
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given214
Likes Received121/64

#17 by ecmielke94 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 14:52

Just wanted to say congrats on your awesome downline already!

But I also wanted to say that your profile pic is kinda pretty hilarious.

Good luck in the future to you!
ecmielke94
Posts1
Member Since23 Nov 2011
Last Visit3 Feb 2012
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#18 by mutchy126 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 14:59

rheydickson wrote:
lizah35 wrote: how did you do this?...

2 of my referrals I got through my "internet cafe" technique hahaha.. :lol:

The other referrals I got from forums.. I don't feel like advertising clixsense on ptc sites anymore coz I feel like I've been competing for over a million users which advertise on the web.. I don't feel like special though when I advertise on web coz why would they register under me with the fact that there are so many other members out there (much pro, and have bought better packages than me).. I use advertisement only on sites which have only few members.. Which I got better chance on getting referrals..

I think advertising clixsense on other sites would be a bad idea since there is no way they know other bux sites without knowing clixsense first.. But you can try it though, It's just my idea.. So I concentrate more on searching new forums and advertising in there..

What type of Forum Websites? Making Money online types? Or just ones that allow you to talk about anything??
mutchy126
Posts1,901
Member Since24 Aug 2011
Last Visit2 Jul 2015
Likes Given602
Likes Received546/333

#19 by rheydickson » Mon Jan 02, 2012 18:47

Quote:What type of Forum Websites? Making Money online types? Or just ones that allow you to talk about anything??

Those which have boundaries between general talk, jobs, part time jobs, online business and so on.. Just like much the style of this forum..
rheydickson
Posts2,279
Member Since8 Oct 2011
Last Visit7 Oct 2014
Likes Given1,115
Likes Received760/500

#20 by rheydickson » Mon Jan 02, 2012 18:50

ecmielke94 wrote: Just wanted to say congrats on your awesome downline already!

But I also wanted to say that your profile pic is kinda pretty hilarious.

Good luck in the future to you!

hahaha.. My profile pic is a cat being angry not included in the new captcha and become a rebel.. :lol:
rheydickson
Posts2,279
Member Since8 Oct 2011
Last Visit7 Oct 2014
Likes Given1,115
Likes Received760/500
Locked
Return to 'Your Stats' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 21, 2019 03:41:01 EST